Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I GOT COUGHT STEALING ( AFTER LIKE 11 times or so ) , it was this BIG TITTED MILF CASHIER Again.

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
Well well , today it finally Happened . It was just a matter of Time really .

I run around with a hoodie and im not even a Chadlite , I Litteraly got a Negative Halo by Default .

And i got caught for Once , Holy Fucking Shit . Im tilted.

Funny enough that this Old Cunt could be the German " Elaina St James , if she wanted to , given she has a Similar Body / Big Tits to her .

But insteald she is a Cashier at Aldi . KEK . Anyways just my 2 Cents .

Tldr , nothing happened i just payed for my Shit , and showed Ignorance.

Last edited:

I run around with a hoodie and im not even a Chadlite , I Litteraly got a Negative Halo by Default .

Funny enough that this Old Cunt could be the German " Elaina St James , if she wanted to , given she has a Similar Body / Big Tits to her .

why would you steal in a well lit area with lots of cameras around? commonsensecel?

why would you steal in a well lit area with lots of cameras around? commonsensecel?
no , i only got caught because this foid asked me to show my backpack .

i never get caught directly . and always assumed they let me pass at the counter .

no , i only got caught because this foid asked me to show my backpack .

i never get caught directly . and always assumed they let me pass at the counter .
but its still a well lit area with cameras

but its still a well lit area with cameras
no cameras in that store . it was litteraly free all the time , till this cunt got more self aware

Brings me back to my stealing phase. Although when I did, I'd make sure to hit different stores and not too much. I got caught taking more than usual, my sister was with me and panicked tipping them off, but I got "banned" for life. Also rarely used a bag unless it was for booze. A backpack is a huge red flag actually

Why would you steal something from Aldi? jfl

At least go to Saturn or Media Markt
because garnelen and minced meat are fun .

already tried medi max and got caught there too . its not open enough and cameras everywhere

Brings me back to my stealing phase. Although when I did, I'd make sure to hit different stores and not too much. I got caught taking more than usual, my sister was with me and panicked tipping them off, but I got "banned" for life. Also rarely used a bag unless it was for booze. A backpack is a huge red flag actually
sure but i got no car , so i carry my shit home .

based, I used to steal shit often but nowadays I'm too high inhib :fuk:
its just grocery stealing , try it if your store dosnt have many cameras or even none at all , lol

i thought only rapefugees steal, guess stealing is normal in germanistan

yes based thief cel i encourage this behavior but thats just me i stole a giftcard once but realised it needed to be scanned to work (in different town of robloxia)

This nigga stealing from Aldi's :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

yes based thief cel i encourage this behavior but thats just me i stole a giftcard once but realised it needed to be scanned to work (in different town of robloxia)
Yea cashiers could litteraly get Infinite Money " If they Just reveal.their Own Giftcard and Put Them in on Amazon or whatever.

People are Just scared to Go to jail , If that wasnt the Case you would See hell unfold "

recently I considered stealing vegan nuggies (Huera or sumtin, a Spanish company) cos the stupid storecucks put them on the shelves without adding them to their database first, so I couldn't buy them (it would scream "article not found at me" and I later confirmed it with a cashier), so I considered sneaking them cos I had two bags of groceries, the self-checkout didn't have weight checking, it would be easy to take a few items and just quicky skip this one and throw it in the bag, but I was a good boy and notified a cashier who took the nuggies :feelsaww: so I got robbed of my cope meal
frankly I hoped they'd find some way around it, like they'd scan different nuggies and maybe edit the price or something, or scan some expensive item and enter a discount -- they do all kinds of discounts without edits in the database, they just enter them manually, so it's technically possible, but they'd rather lose money than let an inkwell cope with food :feelsaww:

Yea cashiers could litteraly get Infinite Money " If they Just reveal.their Own Giftcard and Put Them in on Amazon or whatever.

People are Just scared to Go to jail , If that wasnt the Case you would See hell unfold "

Pay for your shit

Do you have any thievery tips you'd like to give

Do you have any thievery tips you'd like to give
just find dead spots ( go petween pillars to but your stuff in )

or go behind some box and pretend you pick something into your carrier , meanwhile you have your bag in your carrier and put stuff in it .

you just gotta be quick and make sure there are no people behind you ( and if make sure its like 1 or 2 at max )

Based Supermarkt Dieb-cel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back