Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got caught taking a pic of a girl's ass

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
I was walking behind a girl on the street at sunset and pulled out my phone to take a pic of her 10/10 goddess tier ass in tight jeans. I took the pic, I thought it was still light enough outside that the flash wouldn't go off, JFL the flash went off AND it made the noise it makes when you take a picture, and she turned around and didn't even say anything and just crossed the road. JFL

Oh, the Patriarchy!!! :soy:

you’re lucky not to be behind bars with Tyrone tbh

I was walking behind a girl on the street at sunset and pulled out my phone to take a pic of her 10/10 goddess tier ass in tight jeans. I took the pic, I thought it was still light enough outside that the flash wouldn't go off, JFL the flash went off AND it made the noise it makes when you take a picture, and she turned around and didn't even say anything and just crossed the road. JFL

\

Fucking amatuers

I want to get a hidden camera or some shit but idk where to start
Hidden camera? I just used my phone during my foid photography phase

You're a dumbass, OP. At least learn how to turn flash off.

Next time take a page out of my Japanese friend's book and surreptitiously put a GoPro on a briefcase.

Based
Whores complain about it but they purposely wear revealing clothing.
Same as telling everyone you don't lock yoir car

Low inhib mogs me. But that’s what they get for dressing like whores

Pm me the picture bro.

They ask for it ... they dress like total whores, what do they expect ?

The Devil´s luck muh boy.

They will give you capital punishment for that

based and lowinhibpilled

You're fucked boyo, also post pic.

She's gonna tell the story and brag to all her slut friends :feelscry:
Suifuel for me :feelsrope:

Should've pretended you were taking a selfie or something

LMAO this reminded me of that one time where I started masturbating as I was walking behind a girl in broad daylight when I was like 13

First of all, the thread is useless without pics.

LMAO this reminded me of that one time where I started masturbating as I was walking behind a girl in broad daylight when I was like 13
Did you get caught:dafuckfeels:

Did you get caught:dafuckfeels:

No, but I don't remember if she noticed or not. I was basiclly in my apartment looking out the window in summer and spanking it to random women walking by in the middle of the day. Then I saw that gigababe and basically ran downstairs from my apartment and started following her, while stroking my dick with my hand in pocket :feelskek:

You do some weird shit when you're 13 and horny

Should've just ran rape game at that point tbh

I was speaking with some people between exams I had to do, and I said "look at this fucking faggot" as a lady walked passed and she looked at me and started walking really quick and looking behind her, so I ended up looking like a rapist. Maybe she was a dyke idk..

Wait post the pic you larpcel?
No one can dox her with ass pic

Why have you no posted it?

Next step is to cum on the ass without being noticed.

Lololol what the fuck do they expect. It’s like waving heaps of money around in public and thinking you won’t get robbed

LMAO. I hope the pic came out well after all that.

Not as bad as when I got taking a picture of my oneitis's twin sister in the middle of class and got caught in front of everyone. The picture was blurry, and I just ended up deleting it when I went to the bathroom later that class. Came back, and she asked me if I had fun with the picture in the bathroom.

That was probably the #1 most embarrassing moment in high school for me

Not as bad as when I got taking a picture of my oneitis's twin sister in the middle of class and got caught in front of everyone. The picture was blurry, and I just ended up deleting it when I went to the bathroom later that class. Came back, and she asked me if I had fun with the picture in the bathroom.

That was probably the #1 most embarrassing moment in high school for me

Should have responded - "No, it was too blurry, and your sister is way cuter"

:feelskek:

Post pic or larp

no pic i say this is all BS

Inappropriate tag. This is pretty funny.