Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got brutally mogged in my dream

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

The only winning move is not to play
★★
In my dream I was sitting inside my house when I suddenly decided to take a walk outside. When I stepped outside the weather was foggy and cold like in the winter and I felt pretty calm inside, then suddenly as I was walking I saw a 6'5 tall teenage pretty boy with a broccoli haircut and deep blue eyes, walking in the distance with 2 cute foids walking by his side, and they were also all over him, touching him and looking at him in a way no woman ever looked at me and they followed him around like a king. The worst part is that after that when I continued walking I saw other guys walking with couples around the park and I was the only one without anyone. I felt like roping when I saw that and then the dream ended. Its so fucking over when you get mogged like that even in your dreams

Learn how to lucid dream, and go doom eternal on those degenerates. Rip and tEaR until it is done.

What if you were brutally mogged by Dream?

Learn how to lucid dream, and go doom eternal on those degenerates. Rip and tEaR until it is done.
I can dream while im awake and wake up when i want, While at the same time being asleep so i control the dream while sleeping.

I already tried to learn how to lucid dream but I had no patience

Brutal man. I had a dream once where I shot myself in the head and was conscious for a bit and stumbled around before falling over and feeling the life drain from me. It’s brutal when your dreams even imagine you killing yourself

I can dream while im awake and wake up when i want, While at the same time being asleep so i control the dream while sleeping.
Very based I hope you killed many foids in those dreams

Dreams are fun, it's like a twisted subconscious tale that reflects on your true perception on life as well as on your true character.
Sometimes I lucid dream and basically kill anything that moves in my dreams, other times I just fuck everything that moves: mother, sister, granny, ugly women, atractive women what have you.
Other times I have no self control and just blindly run through a prewritten script that I am aware of but have no way of changing.

My favorite types of dreams are the ones where I get to pretend like I fly and actually lift off. Also the gore dreams are fun too, but not as exciting.