Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got brutally humiliated at work yesterday

• Thread starter BrazilianPardoleiro
  • Start date
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★★★
I was brutally humiliated at work yesterday. I'm working on a car wash (no longer a NEET) and for the first few days I was going without a uniform. Yesterday they called a dressmaker to adjust my uniform and she commented on the possibility of me wearing a female size uniform (jfl). This was not the end of the humiliation, as she said that I have "small shoulders". I literally have the height of a woman !! Do you know what's worse? I am so used to being heightmogged that in a little while I was no longer caring. I think my brain has already accepted that it never began for me.

You should have made similar comments about her, saying how she got manly hands and shit. :feelskek:

I was brutally humiliated at work yesterday. I'm working on a car wash (no longer a NEET) and for the first few days I was going without a uniform. Yesterday they called a dressmaker to adjust my uniform and she commented on the possibility of me wearing a female size uniform (jfl). This was not the end of the humiliation, as she said that I have "small shoulders". I literally have the height of a woman !! Do you know what's worse? I am so used to being heightmogged that in a little while I was no longer caring. I think my brain has already accepted that it never began for me.
Women get sick pleasure out of emasculating men. Especially men who are weaker or smaller than an average man.

Best believe she enjoyed every second of that

Wash the cars with your own piss.

Women get sick pleasure out of emasculating men. Especially men who are weaker or smaller than an average man.

Probably. She was a cumskin whore in her thirteen's by the way.

Probably. She was a cumskin whore in her thirteen's by the way.

What a surprise.

All i needed to hear was cumskin. By default she's a garbage human being.

20200217 190808

This is true unfortunately. As far back as i can remember foids have put me down, passive aggressively mostly. They're sly and they do enjoy putting down men they deem weaker than them.

I don't understand how to properly handle these situations. If you told her to shove it up her ass, people would say you were being inappropriate/rude. You will be expected to laugh along as she degrades you and the say good morning the next time you meet.

Oi eu sou Brasileiro

I don't understand how to properly handle these situations. If you told her to shove it up her ass, people would say you were being inappropriate/rude. You will be expected to laugh along as she degrades you and the say good morning the next time you meet.
Point something out about her that is not feminine but masculine even if it's not necessarily true but exaggerated. Once you do this laugh while making eye contact & grin as you're only kidding (but you're not).

Women hate it if they're perceived as lower than other women in some aspect hence the heavy reliance on makeup.

Is it just your height or is your frame shit too?? I remember Brazilian were short, but also had many tall, lean, yet robust Tyrone, chadrone, and chads

Oi eu sou Brasileiro
Hello fellow braziliancel
Is it just your height or is your frame shit too?? I remember Brazilian were short, but also had many tall, lean, yet robust Tyrone, chadrone, and chads
My height. Tbh i never thought that i have a shit frame. It's not special but it's not so bad too.

Last edited:
Mestizo genetics, bunch of Euro dudes mating with all the trash shortass Latin women so some get the height & others carry on the small genes.

Even if only the best male genetic specimens breed all the trash women do too.

I'm not black, i'm mixed race (pardo)

Spot on.

Holy fuck that is absolutely brutal, I’m sorry you have to deal with this boyo

i feel you man i'm also no longer a neet, for me wageslaving sucks so bad that i wanna actually go back to neetmaxxing.

Mestizo genetics, bunch of Euro dudes mating with all the trash shortass Latin women so some get the height & others carry on the small genes.

Even if only the best male genetic specimens breed all the trash women do too.

just your typical female always looking to mock an ugly man in any subtle possible way.
You should have made similar comments about her, saying how she got manly hands and shit. :feelskek:
yikes thats dangerous misognistic thinking there sweaty

i feel you man i'm also no longer a neet, for me wageslaving sucks so bad that i wanna actually go back to neetmaxxing.
Me too, but i can't afford the neet lifestyle unfortunately

Brutal. Where do you live?

Damn, you still mog average female height then. Thought about running jbw there but hear its dangerous af. You live in a city, suburbs or countryside?
I live in a small city.

she needs a headshot

Do you see alot of gringos there or is it too much of a remote shithole? Imo would be ideal ascencion place for ugly short whitecels like myself what do you think ?
I never saw a foreigner in my city tbh. I think gringos would be more successful in a big or medium city.

The frameletpill is real.

Women think they are entitled to make snarky comments about how framelet guys don't look big enough to fit the stereotype of a guy.
If you didn't think you were going to catch a beatdown and there was no one else around you should have asked her how she would have felt if someone made a similar unwarranted comment about how she is fat.

This is why I don't work. The breadcrumbs they pay you is not nearly enough to live an independent and sustainable life. So why would I cuck myself and let normies fuck with me all day? Stand up for yourself and you get fired.