Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got blackpilled in my dreams

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I was sitting in this classroom and I sat next to a femoid, she says "I cannot believe it's you!" I look at her and say "What?" She then proceeds to explain that her friend took a picture of me and said "She took it because there's something wrong with your face." Femoids are evil creatures even in my dreams. Sui fuel. It's not my fault I injured my nose like this but it's painfully accurate. I don't want to leave the house for the rest of the day, much like I haven't left the house since Monday because I'm too ashamed to show my ugly ass face.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I was sitting in this classroom and I sat next to a femoid, she says "I cannot believe it's you!" I look at her and say "What?" She then proceeds to explain that her friend took a picture of me and said "She took it because there's something wrong with your face." Femoids are evil creatures even in my dreams. Sui fuel. It's not my fault I injured my nose like this but it's painfully accurate. I don't want to leave the house for the rest of the day, much like I haven't left the house since Monday because I'm too ashamed to show my ugly ass face.

LOL, I constantly have blackpill dreams. Don't even faze me anymore. Funny: it's either blackpill or blue balls. I have seen hundreds of femoids naked in real life (strip clubs, whores, nude beaches) yet my subconscious doesn't believe I could convince one to get naked for me (without paying). So whenever a dream involves a femoid taking her clothes off, she either laughs in my face instead, or I wake up, or something ridiculous happens. Even my brain thinks I'm a worthless piece of garbage.

Strange, I often have sex with reasonably attractive girls in my dreams but then I wake up and literally scream "oh fuck it was not real" and feel depressed to have to resume my ordinary shit life.