Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I got banned from The_Donald for saying Trump has been a disappointment on some issues

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
That sub has gone completely down the toilet. It is a shameless echochamber. Their content is Boomer tier and ANY criticism is met with a permaban. All I said is that according to the border patrol there has been no new construction of wall which is a big disappointment and then I got permabanned

What did you expect from somebody who voted for and is supporting Trump? I'm not saying I didn't like him for causing abnormally high levels of butthurt amongst libtards and other lowlife scum, but he's basically a kike puppet.

Why do you still use reddit br0? The whole site is a cesspool.

That doesn’t surprise me though, the left thinks Trump is the antichrist while his supporters think he shits gold. There’s no balance tbh.

What did you expect from somebody who voted for and is supporting Trump? I'm not saying I didn't like him for causing abnormally high levels of butthurt amongst libtards and other lowlife scum, but he's basically a kike puppet.
It is just sad that a sub that has relentlessly mocked censorship and limited speech is now using those same tactics just because some want to offer legit criticism

It is just sad that a sub that has relentlessly mocked censorship and limited speech is now using those same tactics just because some want to offer legit criticism
Yeah, I agree 100%. That's Reddit for you.

Why do you still use reddit br0? The whole site is a cesspool.
Incels on this site claim to be high iq and blackpilled and rational, yet I see multiple threads about reddit here on a daily basis.
Whats wrong with you?
If you browse reddit ... stay there and don't bring that shit over here.

Trump is a jewish shill tbh so fuck him

Incels on this site claim to be high iq and blackpilled and rational, yet I see multiple threads about reddit here on a daily basis.
Whats wrong with you?
Bro I am bored af and spend so much time on the web sometimes you find yourself browsing there.

In San Diego a 30 foot wall is being built, there’s wall being built but still many miles of open border.

But what about this subreddit??
This subreddit is the worst of all, full of toxic misogynist inkels. Makes me feel sick. :feelspuke:

Drinking soylent always helps wash the toxicity away though :y'all:

Bro I am bored af and spend so much time on the web sometimes you find yourself browsing there.
I'm bored af too, but I won't ever go on this site. It's a normie infested shithole. I dont understand why you would go there. There's literally nothing of value to be found.

JFL at politicalcels. Imagine wasting your time over political figures when the elites control everything in America. Your political figures wont save you from a goddamn thing.

Whats wrong with you?
high iq

I love trump and his fans because they piss off a lot of people and it is very entertaining for me.

Also,every sub on reddit is an echo chamber,including braincels,but at least what incels believe in is based on science.

thats like one of the most censored subs.

,>2017+2
.>still caring about orange man

I love trump and his fans because they piss off a lot of people and it is very entertaining for me.

Also,every sub on reddit is an echo chamber,including braincels,but at least what incels believe in is based on science.
Braincels is shit

All political communities are useless echo chambres. Lesson learned.