Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got banned from AI family guy (LOST FIVE GALLONS OF LIFEFUEL )

VλREN

VλREN

Currently fighting in El-Alamein
★★★★
That last 150 person bastion of retards still watching AI family were ment with terror the last few nights with me spamming comments that I would copy and paste like

WE SHOULD PUNISH ALL PEOPLES OF ARAB DECENT WITH DRONE STRIKE IN THERE PLACE OF LIVING TO AVENGE SEPTEMBER ELEVENTH INCIDENTS (roblox super bomb survival)

INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY DECLINE FUN (doom 2016)

FATTIES, GRANNIES, DOWNIES, JUNKIES IF IT GOT A HOLE IT HAS 999+ SIMPS AND COUNTING (roblox pizza place)

HEY PETER LETS VIOLENTLY JERK EACH OTHER OFF AT COLUMBINE HIGH SCHOOL DURING APRIL TWENTIETH INCIDENT (dead rising 2 off the record)

I WANNA INPREGNUAT LOIS GRIFFIN FORM HIT FOX TV SERIES FAMILY GUY ( halo reach)

RUN OVER INNER CITY BLACK FAMILY TO DECREASE RACIAL UNITY (cod mw2)

SANDY HOOK CRIME PHOTOS LEAKED ON DAILY MOTION #HYPED (doom 3)

LARRY SILVERSTEIN HOMOSEXUAL MILITANT TRIED TOUCHING MY BIRACIAL GRANDSON WHO IS THE FUTURE OF AMERICA #BLESSED
(bioshock)

I have been tragically banned from the chat, because an incel can’t have fun these days.

damN it

I really don't know what to say.

Just make an alt and continue to spam. It's not that hard. As a certified rotter I used to spam YouTube live chats I didn't like with 50 alts.

Just make an alt and continue to spam. It's not that hard. As a certified rotter I used to spam YouTube live chats I didn't like with 50 alts.
Truecel trait