Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got back from my mental health assessment

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★
It only lasted like, 10 minutes, I honestly thought it would be a little longer than that.
I was even a little disappointed that it was over so quick.
Anyhoo, me and the 2 therapist foids sat in this small white room at a table.
One of them was a fat, curly redheaded boomer and the other was a small nerdy one who I won't mind ascending with.
The boomer was asking me questions, the other just typed my responses on her laptop.
The highlights of the assessment were:

. I was asked what my problem was, I told them that people, especially women in this town fucking hate me and want me dead.

. I told them that me punching that slutty 18 year old cumrag was in self-defence, because she hated me.
I also said that I regretted not doing more damaged to her, I wished that i gave her brain damage and turned her into a spastic who needed constant care.
And I told them that I wished I traumatized her for the rest of her life.

.I also told them my "you hate me, I hate you" philosophy, and how:
"I'm the kind of guy where if you hate me, i'll hate you back.
I'll take your hatred of me, and throw it right back straight into your fucking face until it hurt.".

I also explained to them that brits and foids hated me first, so I hate them back in retaliation.

. I expressed my hatred of britishers, and I called britishers all kinds of nasty names.
I told them that Britishers were ugly, stupid, dirty, disgusting, hypocritical and arrogant, among other things.
"Britishers are the inbred rednecks of europe." I told them.
I even took the piss out of their accents by mimicking it.

The therapist even thought that i hated brits for their imperialist history.
I told her:
"No, I don't give a fuck about the fact that our ancestors oppressed and enslaved niggers, pakis and gandhis.
I don't care about that, I don't hate them for that, I hate them for how they treated me now, in 2024."

.They asked me about my sight and hearing too.
I told them my sight was blurry when I focus on things that are in the distance, but my hearing is ok.

.Finally, they told me that they'll send a letter to me to remind me about my next court hearing on the 27th.
They tried to offer me more therapy sessions, but my responses were apathetic.
I told them that the main reason i'm attending this meet was to avoid going to prison, because this meeting would support my case.

When I left the probation office, I stole a can of monster from tesco and went home.

@Ron.Belgrade @Pancakecel @VictimofBpillReaper @ItsovERfucks

Last edited:
Based responses, and jfl at "enslaved gandhis" :feelskek:

Based responses, and jfl at "enslaved gandhis" :feelskek:
i lol at britbongs bragging about how awesome their empire was, but they lost inceldia to an old shitskin in a nappy ffs!:feelshaha:

I also said that I regretted not doing more damaged to her, I wished that i gave her brain damage and turned her into a spastic who needed constant care.
dont be that honest to therapists man it will always bite you in the ass

also

u think u gonna do a nest session? did it feel ok?

dont be that honest to therapists man it will always bite you in the ass

also

u think u gonna do a nest session? did it feel ok?
Nigga, i don't give a fuck, and yes, i did actually say nigger, paki and gandhi in front of those two.
Honestly, i don't care too much about therapy, i'll only go if its court ordered, so it can help my case.

It only lasted like, 10 minutes, I honestly thought it would be a little longer than that.
One of them was a fat, curly redheaded boomer and the other was a small nerdy one who I won't mind ascending with.
The boomer was asking me questions, the other just typed my responses on her laptop.

. I was asked what my problem was, I told them that people, especially women in this town fucking hate me and want me dead.

. I told them that me punching that slutty 18 year old cumrag was in self-defence, because she hated me.

I'll take your hatred of me, and throw it right back straight into your fucking face until it hurt.".

I also explained to them that brits and foids hated me first, so I hate them back in retaliation.

. I expressed my hatred of britishers, and I called britishers all kinds of nasty names.
I told them that Britishers were ugly, stupid, dirty, disgusting, hypocritical and arrogant, among other things.

I told her:
"No, I don't give a fuck about the fact that our ancestors oppressed and enslaved niggers, pakis and gandhis.
I don't care about that, I don't hate them for that, I hate them for how they treated me now, in 2024."

I told them my sight was blurry when I focus on things that are in the distance, but my hearing is ok.

.Finally, they told me that they'll send a letter to me to remind me about my next court hearing on the 27th.
I told them that the main reason i'm attending this meet was to avoid going to prison, because this meeting would support my case.

When I left the probation office, I stole a can of monster from tesco and went home.

I wish I was this low inhib.

you will occupy headspace of that woman for the rest of her life this shit's too funny :feelskek: :feelskek:

Waynes World Yes GIF

Holly based. Though you should have lied to their faces, they are 100% going to institutionalize you now.

Honestly good for you for punching that dumb foid, I wish that I'd have the guts to do so too. Fuck foids! Fuck them all!

i meant the the rapist but it's gonna be probably both
I'd rather it be the nerdy one, she was small, slim and cute in a quiet, nerdy way.
The rapist looked like she could be my mum, and not in a kinky way.

You’re a dumbass, they’re writing all of this down and will use it against you in court instead of helping.

I told her:

Read it again mirin your low inhib

Based but what is the point of telling therapists the truth? They can literally just use this as evidence against you JFL.

I feel like you know this but at the same time you’re so mad you don’t even give a fuck anymore.

this meeting would support my case
Fat chance.

Those thERapists are not your friends, and will, in fact, do everything in their power to make your life as difficult as possible.

You should rehearse your answers with a lawyer going forward.

Those thERapists are not your friends, and will, in fact, do everything in their power to make your life as difficult as possible.

You should rehearse your answers with a lawyer going forward.