Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got assaulted by a foid at the store

• Thread starter Jamal Niggerlips II
  • Start date
Jamal Niggerlips II

Jamal Niggerlips II

Git out muh hood u crakkka muhfuggah.
★★★★★
I was walking down the center isle and a disgusting 35 year old granny came from a side isle. In shitmerica you have to stop and give foids the right of way regardless of whether they have it or not.

The granny started following me and stomping my shoes and kicking the back of my legs because I didnt bow down to her and give her the privilege of cutting in front of me. I just kept walking and ignoring her so she gave up after about 30 seconds and returned to her cart. There was nothing I could do because if I were to defend myself, I would have been beaten and pinned down by white knights before being arrested.

Shitmerica is the most backwards country on earth

i'm so sorry that you went through such a traumatic experience

Grannies are the most vile creatures on the planet. Their brains haven't comprehended the fact that they have their looks and value (their eggs) are gone and all that remains is a withering, bone-crackling, saggy blown-out fesikh-smelling freaks of nature.

Where the hell was secret service president chomp? They were supposed to protect you!

Nah fr tho that's fucked up. This country is so cucked, she allowed to assault you and there is nothing you can do about it unless you wanna be arrested jfl

Based. I ignore all foids when I go out, on public transport I don't give up my seat to pregnant women or "golden citizens" (old people) as they call them here. That gives me bad views of white knights and other foids.

Also companies seem to hire pretty women to hand out advertising pamphlets because men think with their penises so they usually accept them. But I ignore them and even rudely say I'm not interested. It's the only way I can fight back without getting arrested on the spot.

Grannies are the most vile creatures on the planet. Their brains haven't comprehended the fact that they have their looks and value (their eggs) are gone and all that remains is a withering, bone-crackling, saggy blown-out fesikh-smelling freaks of nature.

I ignore all foids when I go out, on public transport I don't give up my seat to pregnant women or "golden citizens" (old people) as they call them here. That gives me bad views of white knights and other foids.

Also companies seem to hire pretty women to hand out advertising pamphlets because men think with their penises so they usually accept them. But I ignore them and even rudely say I'm not interested. It's the only way I can fight back without getting arrested on the spot.
Based

Exactly. I think deep down they look at themselves in the mirror, while smearing ridiculously overpriced anti-aging cream on their faces knowing that their time is up. Its the only thing I can take solace in is that time is their enemy and it leaves no foid untouched.

They will all suffer

There was nothing I could do because if I were to defend myself, I would have been beaten and pinned down by white knights before being arrested.
well good thinking

next time do a dr.autismo and do a 360 outta that store

Same societal attitude elsewhere too

There was nothing I could do because if I were to defend myself, I would have been beaten and pinned down by white knights before being arrested.
Can't you get a handgun and conceal carry

Lol at being 35 and acting like that

Brutal, sorry to hear that mang

Foids are fucking the most privileged in America, aside from Elitefags ofc

Had to deal with my fair share of rude cunts such as this, especially when working retail hell.

It was always the middle-aged ones with kids who were the rudest: One time, some little shit was jumping to try & grab a hat & I told him to please not do it, which prompted his plastic-surgery looking whore mother to give me attitude.

Piss on this country & fuck ameriwhores.
well good thinking

next time do a dr.autismo and do a 360 outta that store
Not the best idea here.

Cameras are everywhere so it's basically a surveillance-state, not to mention many here conceal carry handguns.

Brutal, sorry to hear that mang

Foids are fucking the most privileged in America, aside from Elitefags ofc

Had to deal with my fair share of rude cunts such as this, especially when working retail hell.

It was always the middle-aged ones with kids who were the rudest: One time, some little shit was jumping to try & grab a hat & I told him to please not do it, which prompted his plastic-surgery looking whore mother to give me attitude.

Piss on this country & fuck ameriwhores.

Not the best idea here.

Cameras are everywhere so it's basically a surveillance-state, not to mention many here conceal carry handguns.
Seriously, the ones with kids are the absolute worst. They think theyre so important because they have kids and also have money to have kids by fucking some rich boomer who will get divorce raped.

I would have at least said to her "what the fuck are you doing" or smthn like that

Should've yelled at her old ass to quit it.

a disgusting 35 year old granny
Lol. 35 year old females are milfs, not grannies, lmao. My mother was 40 when she produced me. I would gladly fuck 35 year old women as they are still youthful enough to be attractive

IMO it's complicated

if a foid is in ur way then ppl shld have the right to forcefully shove her aside + rape her to clear the path

but the downside is that the foid will enjoy it bc foids love rape

decisions, decisions

I would have at least said to her "what the fuck are you doing" or smthn like that
I couldnt, because in america theyll start screaming and youll get arrested. Look up youtube videos of how foids here act. They are completely out of control, especially early aged grannies

IMO it's complicated

if a foid is in ur way then ppl shld have the right to forcefully shove her aside + rape her to clear the path

decisions, decisions
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

IMO it's complicated

decisions, decisions
That's why foids make terrible security guards. She could be defending a vault then a robber comes up and tries to break in, foid security tries to arrest him but he instead wrestles and rapes her which causes the foid to get incapacitated from the rape, either from the pleasure or trauma, pick. Then another foid in a security costume comes in and swiftly gets raped too.