Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I got an internal stye

Holy fuck
It's so fucking annoying bro. The worst part is that it takes a few days before it goes away. I've had it happen before. My eyesight sucks so I can't even wear my contacts. Means I won't be able to go on my daily walks. FML.

It's so fucking annoying bro. The worst part is that it takes a few days before it goes away. I've had it happen before. My eyesight sucks so I can't even wear my contacts. Means I won't be able to go on my daily walks. FML.
Eyesightpill is too brutal. Over for our genetics

Eyesightpill is too brutal. Over for our genetics
Yes. I used to not wear glasses for 10 years because I didn't want to look uglier than I usually do. And all that time my eyesight was so shitty.

:feelsrope: As if being a truecel wasn't enough, we get shit like this to deal with.
its all related
attractive face signals strong and healthy genes, ugly people have weak genes which make us more prone to illness
I didn't even get a phone or PC until long after my eyesight went bust, completely genetics want even from environment, some things we are just cursed with.

its all related
attractive face signals strong and healthy genes, ugly people have weak genes which make us more prone to illness
I didn't even get a phone or PC until long after my eyesight went bust, completely genetics want even from environment, some things we are just cursed with.
In a just world, we would have been compensated for the things we lacked, unfortunately that's not how it works. :(

In a just world, we would have been compensated for the things we lacked, unfortunately that's not how it works. :(
I no longer believe in terms of just and unjust, right and wrong, earn or deserve. The universe is neither fair nor unfair, it simply is. All these words are a sad and scared animal trying to grasp its existence, forcing the universe to bend into arbitrary, definable terms.
I just want to cope, for a long time.

I no longer believe in terms of just and unjust, right and wrong, earn or deserve. The universe is neither fair nor unfair, it simply is. All these words are a sad and scared animal trying to grasp its existence, forcing the universe to bend into arbitrary, definable terms.
I just want to cope, for a long time.
If I had the Wojak with a brain so huge it became a chair picture at my disposal, I would have posted it here to that response.

If I had the Wojak with a brain so huge it became a chair picture at my disposal, I would have posted it here to that response.
you have it now

Why the fuck does it just get worse and worse for us?

hot compresses should clear it up fast

Thanks for improving my vocabulary and I hope you get better.