Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got an answer in my dreams today

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★★
It's almost impossible not to be an incel if you don't have some contact with death.

The risk of dying, on the streets, in nature, if you don't deal with that risk you will never be truly strong.

This is the basics, of course after the basics there is the appearance to make a second filter but initially that's it

I was in a fight and got kicked in the head, went unconscious and had seizures. Would that count?

It's almost impossible not to be an incel if you don't have some contact with death.
impossible + not + if you don't.... my low iq aahh can't process what the fuck are you trying to say with 3 negative stuff coordinated lmaoo

can't you just say you can't be incel if you don't face any risks.. also wtf does inceldom has to do with strength ?

I was in a fight and got kicked in the head, went unconscious and had seizures. Would that count?
It is especially stronger when contact with death is habitual, this is how primitive men lived, in nature it is like this

Seriously, think about it, this answers a lot of things, why do ethnic men mogging white men nowadays? Bc white people have a more stable life in better neighborhoods, whites are one of the most soy race and have the least contact with death

Seriously, think about it, this answers a lot of things, why do ethnic men mogging white men nowadays? Bc white people have a more stable life in better neighborhoods, whites are one of the most soy race and have the least contact with death
that’s a cope. Maybe they mog a low t soy but a tall high t white man will always mog shitskins

impossible + not + if you don't.... my low iq aahh can't process what the fuck are you trying to say with 3 negative stuff coordinated lmaoo
That being an incel is pretty much the rule if you don't take risks, and most people here don't
There are two types of Incels, those who take risks and fail the second filter (appearance, etc.), those are genuine and those who are cowards

can't you just say you can't be incel if you don't face any risks.. also wtf does inceldom has to do with strength ?
What is attraction?

Is this what you see on the streets?
Yea the only non whites that mog are tall tyrones but yea tall white guys mog the streetsz they’re the ones that get bitches and im sure they can beat the shit out of some random ethnic

Yea the only non whites that mog are tall tyrones but yea tall white guys mog the streetsz they’re the ones that get bitches and im sure they can beat the shit out of some random ethnic
But you're using the top 5%, tall white and athletes don't serve as an example.

It is especially stronger when contact with death is habitual, this is how primitive men lived, in nature it is like this

Because in the past it was easier to avoid death so men probably risked more.
Like it's easier to escape from the sword than to escape from firearms ( in case you attack some settlement or group of people ).