Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I got a woman fired and now she is vunerable

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★
So first off for a bit of context. Alot of Arab & Indian foreigners are in my state of WA state. And not all have came to live as Americans who belives in Islam(I actually been learning about it from curiosity). Some have came to live as savages. At my job at amozon theres a problem with some giga stacy getting harrassed outside the building as she leaves. Men would grope her. They would stalk her and ask for her phone number for a month. Security deosnt give a shit infact all they do is fuck around. One even paid me 35$ to borrow my steam deck for the day. And well Miss Giga stacy, or Betty (her actuall name) was getting fed the fuck up.

Now Betty had the bright idea of getting pepper spray and a knife. If somone would follow her. She would show her hips not to rock some socks. But to she she aint just any Betty. She Betty the blade weilder. Aperently she spend some money on a illegal switchblade witch god knows how she bought it and pepper spray. It worked. It kept her safe. Jusy a small problem. Show she is packin and people would find another women to go after. Excpet the only other women there was too ugly for there standereds. Yesterday I had to do a task that syncronized with her task so I was following her during the job. So she twisted and showed that she has to fuck off-orometer. I told her I was just doing my job and showed her my work phone to prove it. And she let it go. We never had any conflict. But then during brake she had a phone call with her chad boyfreind about how the chad was gonna beat my ass for "stalking her". So I gave it though and thought fuck it last night after work. Today I ratted that bitch to managment since "no weapons allowed". Funny thing is though the security enforce the no weapons rule but allowed a bunch of men to play squishy squishy with her titty titty. First thing they did was compensate her weapons(they said so she hurt anyone severly when she finds out shes going). Then they kicked her out the building promoting her to custumer. I looked through the breack room windows as she walked and I geuss then men out there knew she was disarmed because well. They followed her and one try to chase her but she got to her car in time. She drove the fuck off almost ramming the one guy who chased her. Havent heard from her since but Id imagine she has a new job now. It was fun for a day. But maybey she still has a hard time getting a new job.

hope she has been raped since then (in gta v)

Giga based, just another proof that foids are pure evil and cant even let sub Chad in peace just for existing

So first off for a bit of context. Alot of Arab & Indian foreigners are in my state of WA state. And not all have came to live as Americans who belives in Islam(I actually been learning about it from curiosity). Some have came to live as savages.
Wagie in a cagie maxxing. This Amazon workplace sounds more like a Jail. An Internemnt camp even.
At my job at amozon theres a problem with some giga stacy getting harrassed outside the building as she leaves.
Excpet the only other women there was too ugly for there standereds.
Let's be honest. These Savages would actually rape Giga Stacy given the chance. They clearly want better Genetic material for their offspring.

There's barely any Arabs in America. These are probably Indian/paki muslims

read every single molecule. based af

Incredibly based.

Always get foids fired when you have a chance. Youll be cherishing this accomplishment for years to come.

I've heard that amazon is a pretty brutal place to work. Especially the warehouse folk. God bless man, I wouldn't last more than a couple weeks.