Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Got A Scholarship

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
I got a 100% scholarship for my A Levels

Why do I wanna know? I didn't go to college

It would be great news IF they were teaching anything real in the education system. If it's for anything in the Humanities fields you are going for, then forget it. Be a FedEx employee instead, you'll likely have a better life. The whole curriculum needs to be rewritten starting with implementation of Based teachings about our Cultures and History.

No education for your face

It would be great news IF they were teaching anything real in the education system. If it's for anything in the Humanities fields you are going for, then forget it. Be a FedEx employee instead, you'll likely have a better life. The whole curriculum needs to be rewritten starting with implementation of Based teachings about our Cultures and History.
I'm not in America

utteraly useless

I'm not in America
Honestly, doesn't matter. In most places an educational degree in the Humanities is mostly filled with utter nonsense and bogus because about 80% of the teachers and administration themselves are either behaving like Chad/Stacy or their head is filled with other prideful nonsense.

For example:
I watched a lecture just recently on TY of a young professors teach quantum entanglement. It was 90% filled with his own ego and jokes trying to get the Stacies to laugh, and about 10% real attempt at serious theatrical physics.

There are a few exceptions, but today, it's impossible to bank on that.

Last edited:
Honestly, doesn't matter. In most places an educational degree in the Humanities is mostly filled with utter nonsense and bogus.
I'm not gonna get a degree in Humanities tho

I basically got one 'cause I'm never gonna pay those cunts back jfl.

I have one bc my family is poor

I am iqmaxxed scholer of the blackpill