Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I got a popular foids phone number from LinkedIn (trolling her relentlessly)

5iveFoot6ixCel

5iveFoot6ixCel

Gymmaxxer Autiscel
-
There was a foid at my old school who is partially responsible for my humiliation there. I found her number on LinkedIn, and now I’m trolling her. I pretended to be a chadlite and then sent her some random memes to clue her in. She probably won’t get it because so many guys have hit on her, that her whore brain can’t tell one man from another from a hole in the ground.

Soon enough, she will learn that humiliating me was a major mistake

There was a foid at my old school who is partially responsible for my humiliation there. I found her number on LinkedIn, and now I’m trolling her. I pretended to be a chadlite and then sent her some random memes to clue her in. She probably won’t get it because so many guys have hit on her, that her whore brain can’t tell one man from another from a hole in the ground.

based and doing god's work

Based I guess

based and doing god's work
You know it, brocel. The reason I’ve been on here a while and have a low post count is bc I’ve done this type of work quite a lot IRL

She knows it’s me. She’s just scared I’m going to knock out her chadlite tallfag cuck (in GTA) so she won’t engage me further.
Absolute cope.

She doesn't want to deal with a subhuman and give him the time of day.

She knows you wont do shit nigga

based greycel

Absolute cope.

She doesn't want to deal with a subhuman and give him the time of day.

She knows you wont do shit nigga
I already threatened to KO her man (in GTA all venues) back when I went to that horrid school

Get in contact with some shady individuals and sell her details and everything you know about her and make her life a misery

Get in contact with some shady individuals and sell her details and everything you know about her and make her life a misery [/SPOILER
Fucking based

Theres some hot sluts on LinkedIn

Your fucking giving her the whore currency (attention). Motherfucker clue me in ! :bigbrain:

get her nudes