Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I got a notification on Okcupid!!!

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
20180917 221836

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Guess I'm a total slayer

Is okcupid worse than tinder? I never tried this one

Just as bad imo. Idk I havent gotten any results
Fuck, not even going to bother them, I had my quota with this shit apps, only depression and wasted money, if I could I would like to cut the balls of the cuck who invented tinder

I had to uninstall these fucking apps because I was sick of the bullshit they kept pinging me.

Same. Get all excited over a bs notification for nothing...

yea just like pof when u get a message, from the fucking creator himself sending the automatic messages like " congrats you have been a member for x amount of days", also added on with some bullshit message asking if you have found success, or if matches are going well

pure sui fuel

yea just like pof when u get a message, from the fucking creator himself sending the automatic messages like " congrats you have been a member for x amount of days", also added on with some bullshit message asking if you have found success, or if matches are going well

pure sui fuel
Thank fuck I'm not on POF I'd probably rope

Why do you even browse that shit to begin with?

yea after months and months of it i gave up, i just couldnt be bothered with it anymore after getting hardly any matches, and the ones that were were either bots or with real females, who either didnt respond, or did respond for a few messages then ghosted me ( just did it because they were bored and wanted to use a subhuman like me to have a quick chat with before they locked down with chad).

Only top 10% of chads get any action

Damn, you guys keep getting my hopes up for incel success stories and then tearing them down again

probably assumes you'll betabuxx or a catfish
Wut? Nobody actually contacted me. It was a joke post. It was just a notification telling me to get the paid version of the app

Wut? Nobody actually contacted me. It was a joke post. It was just a notification telling me to get the paid version of the app
i see
thats probably the closest thing you will get to a foid on that app

It's all fun and games until you realize the harrowing implications.

It's all fun and games until you realize the harrowing implications.
It's a joke thread. I was notified that the app wants me to get the paid version

It's a joke thread. I was notified that the app wants me to get the paid version
Exactly, the punchline to my comment is: it's kind of sad you get more offers like those rather than people interested in you which it is(implication).

pure sui fuel
Lmao, PoF is the ONLY website I actually get notifications on. And I get them daily from being matched with...
And every single fucking time it's a bot. I don't get how PoF is so terrible at controlling for bots, the bots don't even have a lot of effort put into making a convincing profile, it's just random string of letters for the name, another random string of letters for the "About me" section and anything else on their profile.