Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got a new passport and my photo looks absolutely subhuman

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Shit, considering that I fly internationally almost every month, I'm going to have to show this subhuman picture of myself this to hundreds of airport workers over the next 10 years -- airline customer service agents, customs and immigration personnel, airport security guards.

Has anyone here ever been denied entry or brought to enhanced inspection at an airport (or port or land border) because your subhuman looks (and/or social awkwardness) meant you looked shady?

You shouldn't get mogged by people with glorified desk jobs while flying internationally every month.

You shouldn't get mogged by people with glorified desk jobs while flying internationally every month.

Governments give those people the power to search my anus if they arbitrarily decide I'm a "security threat".

Mogs me,I wish I could travel every month.

Shit, considering that I fly internationally almost every month, I'm going to have to show this subhuman picture of myself this to hundreds of airport workers over the next 10 years -- airline customer service agents, customs and immigration personnel, airport security guards.

Has anyone here ever been denied entry or brought to enhanced inspection at an airport (or port or land border) because your subhuman looks (and/or social awkwardness) meant you looked shady?
Enjoy being on the terrorist watchlist for incel activities

Enjoy being on the terrorist watchlist for incel activities

Imagine visiting another country where you normally have visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to and then suddenly being declared inadmissible and they can't tell you why.

That's never happened to me, so...

What's your job? :feelstrash:

I'm still a student.

All the time pal. I'm usually held back by guards and bouncers whenever I go to a concert or a bar to cope alone. And the reason for this is my subhuman face.

Imagine travelling the world while being Asian, they are usually less respected than other races.

mogs me because has a passport

I fly internationally almost every month

Chadsco

Heard stories on here of people being 'randomly' selected to search bags n stuff.

Also how come u b flying so often?

You should be fine. Anyone else notice that all airport workers are usually 3rd world muslims?
Imagine visiting another country where you normally have visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to and then suddenly being declared inadmissible and they can't tell you why.

That's never happened to me, so...

I'm still a student.

Oxford btw?

You should be fine. Anyone else notice that all airport workers are usually 3rd world muslims?

Obviously depends on where you are, UK airports are staffed by a lot of Eastern Europeans.
Heard stories on here of people being 'randomly' selected to search bags n stuff.

Also how come u b flying so often?

"Random" my ass, those people are bored and have nothing better to do than to harass innocent travellers for carrying more than 100ml of shampoo.
Imagine travelling the world while being Asian, they are usually less respected than other races.

Money talks.

"I soaked my panties when I saw his passport stamps," said no Stacy ever

Thanks for the laugh tho, I'm saving that image

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back