Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I got a new job

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
As you know, I was laid off from my great job of being a 5'2 balding Indian Janitor at Mcdonalds.

I was a Neet for quite a while. I did a series of temporarily jobs but none of them lasted for more than 3 days.

My last job I was being General of a 100k strong Incel Army. Unfortunately it was a trap and I went to jail.

During jail, they told me every problem I had up to now was because of my toxic personality.

If I learnt to respect women, watch Captain Marvel 100 times, consume soylent product everyday and buy all the latest Disney (tm) as well as Nintendo (tm) products, then my personality would improve.

So thats what I did. I did everything I could to get rid of that toxic masculinity. I also felt my spine grow further and my skull morphing a bit but I considered it insignificant.

A year later they took a mugshot of me. Afterwards they told me by how amazed they were that my personality improved so much in such a short period of time.

The female judge felt that I did very well in improving myself and gave me an early release.

As soon as I was out of jail, there were all the people with cameras waiting for me at the gates along with over 1000 Stacies I never seen before.

They told me that my journey of improving my personality was incredible. They wanted me to become a media star and to share my story on how even the most toxic incel managed to change himself completely.

Now I have a new job as a celebrity, fashion model and entrepreneur. I'm planning to open a new Fashion Brand this coming fall.

See guys. You too can make it! All you need to do is start from the bottom and work towards getting rid of those horrible misogynistic thoughts! Then you will be rewarded handsomely like me!

If you actually believed this then you just might be retarded

Last edited:
6428352d6d79d60ffd6a614924787c34ce4cfdbe973229890cc7a6c420790061

Y u keep increasing in postcount so much but I never see Ur posts?

I don't believe this