Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I got a match

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Screenshot 20200303 002831 Tinder
Screenshot 20200303 002847 Tinder

Pretty much a dude running around pretending to be a women. He even messaged me im probably not going to respond because im not gay but this is probably the best ill ever get

That’s just nasty bro

Volcel if you wouldn't :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

jk I would be careful around troomerhoids. they are already mentally ill, who knows what they will do to you once they have your attention

IT would say you have high standards

IT would say you have high standards
Yeah because most of them dont meet them 1.dont be fat. 2. dont be too ugly. Im honestly very loose on number 2

Guess "her" original name before changing it to Natasha

My guess is "Steve"

Disgusting as shit.

The first thing this thing wants to do is put a cock in its mouth.

imgbin-flamethrower-9gag-internet-meme-information-nazi-salute-YbnmH2ssqFPHZU6iyBhhmf5PB.jpg

Looks more like a Derek or a Brandon to me.

$50 says it's Nathan, Nathaniel, or some male variation of Natasha. It's gotta be an N name.

OP, plz confirm.

A lot of noFap redpillers preach fucking trannies:feelspuke:

A lot of noFap redpillers preach fucking trannies:feelspuke:
the absolute state of redpill 2020. blaming everything on males not trying hard enough or having too high standards is more bluepill than the bluepill

Matches are easy to get on Tinder.

Just swipe on every guy lol.

Faggots will fuck anything with a cock.

Pretty sure an incel coping and trying to 'ascend'. Just look at him, it was over since he was born.

I don’t its estrogen in the water fuckign yikes poisoojg. My hormones

By 2075 all taps will have pure soy instead of water. All subhuman boys will be neutered at birth. Reproduction will occur by captive breeding chads.

Brootal. But why the fuck did you get a match with THIS?

males don't count

Just wait until its top and bottom surgery bro.

I don't know why but I feel bad for him

Just close your eyes and get a blowjob from it

Im not saying a word to that mutant

Fucking KEK, I wouldn't blame you if sicced your dog on it from across the street.

But please do it for the curiosity and entertainment of your brocels. Just block and ghost the faggot if he gets sexual.

Tbh I want to try and understand the mindset behind this sickness. The subject of psychology is currently extremely left wing liberal and giga cucked. They will never classify transexualism (WANTING TO CHOP OFF YOUR GENITALS, BECAUSE OF THE BELIEF THAT YOU WERE BORN THE WRONG SEX....FUCKING NUKE THIS GAY EARTH, PUTIN, PLEASE) as a mental disorder. Otherwise, I'd look at the latest version of the DSM to understand it better.

You would be doing this for a free, uncucked science. Please think about it brocel.

Fucking KEK, I wouldn't blame you if sicced your dog on it from across the street.

But please do it for the curiosity and entertainment of your brocels. Just block and ghost the faggot if he gets sexual.

Tbh I want to try and understand the mindset behind this sickness. The subject of psychology is currently extremely left wing liberal and giga cucked. They will never classify transexualism (WANTING TO CHOP OFF YOUR GENITALS, BECAUSE OF THE BELIEF THAT YOU WERE BORN THE WRONG SEX....FUCKING NUKE THIS GAY EARTH, PUTIN, PLEASE) as a mental disorder. Otherwise, I'd look at the latest version of the DSM to understand it better.

You would be doing this for a free, uncucked science. Please think about it brocel.
Ill try to talk to it but I doubt Ill get a response its been a couple of days

It's a literal dude