Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I got a haircut

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★★★
Now I look like the coomer meme. Life imitates art.

I hate getting haircuts out of fear the barbers going to fuck me up

post pic you fucking nigger

I hate getting haircuts out of fear the barbers going to fuck me up
Same, ive been wanting to get a haircut for like 3 years now but im too scared theyll cut it too short so that it doesnt cover up my subhuman head shape anymore, so here i am with hair way too long

Same, ive been wanting to get a haircut for like 3 years now but im too scared theyll cut it too short so that it doesnt cover up my subhuman head shape anymore, so here i am with hair way too long
Try to get someone like your mom or another family member to trim it in lieu

Try to get someone like your mom or another family member to trim it in lieu
Thats a good idea, i have asked my mom before but she said she doesn't want to because she doesnt want to be the one to mess it up. And thats fair, i cant really be mad at her for that. I'll probably ask her again sometime again in the future

I dont go to barbers because its either foids or arabs that talk too much

Thats a good idea, i have asked my mom before but she said she doesn't want to because she doesnt want to be the one to mess it up. And thats fair, i cant really be mad at her for that. I'll probably ask her again sometime again in the future
I see. Just have her be careful if she cuts your hair