Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got a haircut

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
And now I look even worse.....
To make it worse a 7/10 cute foid was cutting my hair.
SuicideFuel tbh.
I look bloated as fuck because I just started cutting and I look fat as fuck

Never cut your hair.
It only gets worse

I only let my mom cut my hair tbh. She used to be a hairdresser so she knows what she’s doing at least.

It’s also free. :feelsthink:

I only let my mom cut my hair tbh. She used to be a hairdresser so she knows what she’s doing at least.

It’s also free. :feelsthink:

Nice, mine cost 50 fucking euros.

at least u have hair

i would rather grow my hair out than cut it shorter. if it's too much hair it's "you need to get a haircut" but if it's too little it's "your face looks like a potato/your haircut is boring" so it's shit either way. i prefer to have more hair since it overshadows my facial features so i personally like the way it looks better. i suppose there is a happy medium, but i don't want a haircut every 2 seconds.
https://incels.is/threads/any-no-haircut-cels-here.89657/

It only works if you take a shower right after too

My friend got his hair cut by a cute foid once he was so nervous he couldn't even tell her what he wanted all he could say was haircut

Getting a haircut is the worst

My friend got his hair cut by a cute foid once he was so nervous he couldn't even tell her what he wanted all he could say was haircut

Sounds cucked.

Definitely. Hairmaxxing is one of the best decisions i've made in my life tbh.

Yep, the length of my hair is exactly like the guy in my avi just with a bit different style