Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got a haircut today

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
I left the barbers and instantly put up my hood to cover my subhuman ogre head. the only problem was I got a new hoodie and the hood is too small so I had to keep it pulled over my head with my hand. Just picture a hunchback abomination cowering through the town holding my hood up looking left to right at the cars nervously like Gollum guarding the precious ring. It was so bad I had to divert my usual route and walk down industrial backroads. Once I got in today I noticed my ban was gone. this is the ultimate signal to go into LDAR hibernation. Might just avoid college all next week when I return from my break.

just get a haircut br0
Z​
Z​
Z​
Z​
Z​
z.​

The shorter our hair, the more of our subhumanity one can see.

You got a haircut, how havent you accended yet?!?!?!?

:feelskek:
I disagree. Just remember haircut of St.BlackOps2cel. Bald or hairy it doesnt make huge difference to us. Shit can be of any shape but it is still shit .

Last edited:
Oh god... I'll have to get a haircut soon, it's been 6 months since the last one.

so fucking true . I am such a skullcel. had to drop fin, it is ogre now. Norwood reaper is going to claim me soon.