Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I got a haircut today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I did not ascend like normies say we would if we get a haircut.

Some observations:

I was the only one waiting. There were no Stacies working there but the cutest one was a brown haired really short chick. She was done with her client and purposely stalled with the register and sweeping to avoid having to cut my subhuman hair. She passed me off to an older roastie who just got on shift.

It was a hot day and while I was waiting some 6.5/10 housewife was done with her haircut. She pushed her child in the stroller to the door, a cuck would have jumped up and opened the door for her but I just sat there confidently. The bitch managed to get her and her parasite out the door but left the door open. She is so entitled and self centered that she doesn’t bother to shut the door even though the staff and other customers are likely hot. No manners.

A old roastie cut my hair. She cut it last time too. She asked me what my wife thinks of cutting all of my curls off. I had to tell her I don’t have a wife.

blackpill: the majority of incels would look better with longer hair. Short hair shows off your subhuman skull shape.

I look ugly with short hair because my face looks fatter and my forehead looks bigger.

blackpill: the majority of incels would look better with longer hair. Short hair shows off your subhuman skull shape.
I've grown mine out to cover this scar on the back of my head. Never cutting it again, unless it's the sides

Was it worth it
Not really it was kinda spendy. Sometimes I can find a coupon for a $6 haircut but didn’t have one today.

The bitch managed to get her and her parasite
:feelskek: I lol'd at this, parasite...

Anyways i havent cut my hair in about 6 months. I just wear a hat when i go outside, might cut it next week tbh since school is starting

Yes but did you take a shower too?

Man you almost ascended today, you were confident with the woman at the door, even got an haircut but then you forgot to take a shower. It will be for another time.

Im getting a haircut tomorrow

I wish I had straight hair. I'd grow it out. Unfortunately I have thick nasty curly hair so I have to shave it off every couple months