Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got a haircut and the hairdresser was a foid who was disgusted to touch me.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
After 3 months i went to get a haircut. The foid who cut my hair could barely stant touching my head it was painful to see her recoil her disgust ( I'm drunk right now so excuse my writing g)) she wanted to charge me more to wash my head. I told her no. This is what incel life is all about. If you want a woman to touch you, under any circumstance, you have to pay. Chad gets it for free.

After 3 months i went to get a haircut. The foid who cut my hair could barely stant touching my head it was painful to see her recoil her disgust ( I'm drunk right now so excuse my writing g)) she wanted to charge me more to wash my head. I told her no. This is what incel life is all about. If you want a woman to touch you, under any circumstance, you have to pay. Chad gets it for free.
never go to female hair cutter.s they often cut bad and are entitled. especially if yojng

Should have left without paying

im surprised she didnt make you feel like a human for a better tip
I guess it's that bad

they shouldnt be in jobs that require dealing with people if they want to treat some different to others due to their appearance. I remeber i was a a jewelry shop and the older lady was helpful and nice the young one stood there like a fucking mannequin not even looking at or acknowledging me they are shit...

When Chad gets a haircut, his hairdresser sucks his dick as a bonus