Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I got a friend to Photoshop me with a good jawline and got more tinder matches in a week than I did previously in a year

Cerebral hypoxia

Cerebral hypoxia

I think of the rope every waking moment
-
Holy fuck I was a couple millimeters of personality from being a normie

jaw is the ultimate symbol of chad dominance

It's just one of many good features that you need.

Its mostly just a few mm´s which would make us look like normies

Jaw is the most important. Its rage fuel knowing if only I had a decent jaw which could have been done when I was younger by preventing mouth breathing. I would likely be happy with a beautiful girl. And would have had sex in highschool like most guys. Knowing girls would literally blow me and drink my sperm if I didnt have jaw and maxilla recession. Rage fuel

A good jaw would increase my rating a lot but I think I'd still be incel because of several other looks problems.

Weak jaw is an attraction killer, indeed.

boilingpoint-2.jpg

My jaw is like this, it NEVER began.

So you used to get tinder matches before your photoshop experiment? Jeez, don't think this would work on a real incel who's ugly.

I have an asymetric chin because of an accident i had
It looks so fucking bad, even though its just a few milimeters of flesh thats been cut of from the right half of my chin
I cant look at my own photos, especially non inverted photos
I could rope when i see it
Jaw and Chin is so important, it destroys my whole looks
I have great narrow hunter eyes, with a good tilt, a good small nose, a good looking mouth, high and great cheekbones, and then theres my fucked up chin

So you used to get tinder matches before your photoshop experiment? Jeez, don't think this would work on a real incel who's ugly.
Don’t worry to much , majority here are fakecels or mentalcels. Only a small percentage of people here are actually “Unattractive” . If a jaw was the only thing stopping him he was never really a incel

take the beardpill

Jaw is the most important. Its rage fuel knowing if only I had a decent jaw which could have been done when I was younger by preventing mouth breathing. I would likely be happy with a beautiful girl. And would have had sex in highschool like most guys. Knowing girls would literally blow me and drink my sperm if I didnt have jaw and maxilla recession. Rage fuel

I learned about the mouth breathing thing really recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back