Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I got a crush lol

C

Confessor

Banned
-
I started crushing on a cute and petite fair skinned curryfoid in my college today. You have to stand a head taller than a foid to get her to like you. Her head must only reach you chin. Sadly her head reaches my nose. She also seems to have a giga orbiter hovering around her who shares the same SMV as me but is NT. He may or may not be her boyfriend I don't know yet. I have like a 0.09% chance of ever getting her to like me. Then why the fuck do I still feel like crushing on her ? Lol I am glad I am blackpilled. If I was still blue pilled like in High school I would have done something embarassing. Being blackpilled earlier in life would have saved me a lot of embarassment. Can't believe I still get crushes at the age of fucking 21.

Slydexia
Png

#183567449Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:28 PM CST
dudeim right here
iiSamPound
Png

#183567450Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:28 PM CST
you expect me to read all that

We'll kill them eventually.

I started crushing on a cute and petite fair skinned curryfoid in my college today. You have to stand a head taller than a foid to get her to like you. Her head must only reach you chin. Sadly her head reaches my nose. She also seems to have a giga orbiter hovering around her who shares the same SMV as me but is NT. He may or may not be her boyfriend I don't know yet. I have like a 0.09% chance of ever getting her to like me. Then why the fuck do I still feel like crushing on her ? Lol I am glad I am blackpilled. If I was still blue pilled like in High school I would have done something embarassing. Being blackpilled earlier in life would have saved me a lot of embarassment. Can't believe I still get crushes at the age of fucking 21.
Can you send pics in dm ?

Your not alone brocel ignore the haters

Having oneitis as an incel is waste of time and leads to mental illness and retardation

Are you black skinned curry?

curry :feelskek: jfl look at you out having crushes and shit nigga. Youknow what I did today? Rotted in my room all day. Didnt leave once.

What race are you?
Are you light skinned?

curry :feelskek: jfl look at you out having crushes and shit nigga. Youknow what I did today? Rotted in my room all day. Didnt leave once.
I wish I lived in a western country with social welfare systems. In curryland being NEET = Starvation on the streets

she's devouring chad's cock

Good for you personally am glaid i never experienced a crush.

Take a pic of her and send it to us