Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I got a chadfished date today

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
What should i do. I dont have enough time to print the whitecel’s face and glue it to mine. Should i just approach her and ask her if she is waiting for the white guy or just ghost her?

We need creative high iq ideas guys i will post this on youtube

Just show up and act the same way as you did on tinder so you can disprove “muh personality”.

Just show up and act the same way as you did on tinder so you can disprove “muh personality”.
Cucktears will be like hurr durr you tricked her with false pics

Does she have to travel a lot?
If yes, tell her she's too ugly for you after she's arrived
You don't need to show up

Ask her, "you here for the male model?!"

The guy isnt a male model lmfaoo a fellow incels.co member
My advice is this; make sure she gets emotionally invested in this guy -- make sure she feels totally in love with him. Keep up the act until long from now and finally reveal your true ugly face. This will make her rope. That's what I would do

My advice is this; make sure she gets emotionally invested in this guy -- make sure she feels totally in love with him. Keep up the act until long from now and finally reveal your true ugly face. This will make her rope. That's what I would do
Bro i wanna surprise this hoe in person I think i will just drive up to the cafe and record her as i approach her “hey are you that whore that wants to suck some white dick?” Lmfao

“hey are you that whore that wants to suck some white dick?” Lmfao
That's perfect bro. Do it! Record it if you do I wanna see it

Does she have to travel a lot?
If yes, tell her she's too ugly for you after she's arrived
You don't need to show up
That is good to lower her ego and self esteem but i wanna be there and spit on her face.

How should i record without making it obvious
Pretend that you're just holding your phone normal, but record it. I've recorded many foids by just pretending I'm just holding my phone lol

Cover yourself in flour.

“Salam habibti i am your white prince charming lmfao next time i got another date lining up these arab hoes love white men
article-0-0F73402800000578-909_468x537.jpg

I will hold it with my left hand but I wanna try spitting on her worried if it will record my face
I wish there was a way you could spit AIDS on her or something

Just take a pic of her look at her and leave. Thats all dont talk to the bitch :feelstrash:

Yeah because your tinder crusade is going to appeal to the populace. Here's some advice: stop doing this shit. Try to actually contribute to the movement instead of being edgy. Gather statistics, focus on real-life examples outside of tinder, etc. The thing about Tinder is it isn't even close to being the most reliable blackpill piece of evidence. All you need to do is look at divorce rates from the booming era and compare them to now where only a top percentile are in any sort of sustained marriage without proper divorce. You can call this correlation versus causation in which you wouldn't be wrong, but I never argued that lookism was the main causation of societal ills, I argued it was an underlying correlating factor to societal degradation.

Yeah because your tinder crusade is going to appeal to the populace. Here's some advice: stop doing this shit. Try to actually contribute to the movement instead of being edgy. Gather statistics, focus on real-life examples outside of tinder, etc. The thing about Tinder is it isn't even close to being the most reliable blackpill piece of evidence. All you need to do is look at divorce rates from the booming era and compare them to now where only a top percentile are in any sort of sustained marriage without proper divorce. You can call this correlation versus causation in which you wouldn't be wrong, but I never argued that lookism was the main causation of societal ills, I argued it was an underlying correlating factor to societal degradation.
Tinder is the blackpill itself. Cucktears dont even look at the stats how will the populace do

Tinder is the blackpill itself. Cucktears dont even look at the stats how will the populace do

I think its partially because people just laugh the concept of Tinder off. If you've talked to any normie about the socio-sexual market, most will say that Tinder is a "grose hook-up app." I'm not saying there's no legitimacy to the statistics. The blackpill is obviously most prevalent in places like tinder. However, those apps are specifically designed for hookups or short relationships. I'd say using the aforementioned statistics or comparing modern relationship satisfaction reports with prior decades makes more sense imo.

Do not turn up in whiteface or anything like that. Apparantly if they know theve been catfished they laugh it off and share the story to their normie friends. Keep up the Chad sharade then ghost when its time to meet. A few hours later maybe say you saw her from far and she didn't look like her photos in real life. This is the best way top destroy the whores self confidence.

Do not turn up in whiteface or anything like that. Apparantly if they know theve been catfished they laugh it off and share the story to their normie friends. Keep up the Chad sharade then ghost when its time to meet. A few hours later maybe say you saw her from far and she didn't look like her photos in real life. This is the best way top destroy the whores self confidence.
I told her to stand outside in the saudi heat. Should i go and meet her? Lmfao the things foids do for white dick

I am too lazy to actually go there in his heat and no wifi

Attachments

• A7DF967D-F084-4900-AA89-B35D10DC6A33.png
    A7DF967D-F084-4900-AA89-B35D10DC6A33.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 42
Say you transracial chadkin and that picture is what you feel inside

I told her to stand outside in the saudi heat. Should i go and meet her? Lmfao the things foids do for white dick

Haha, you can say you're Saudi you should be used to the heat or some shit. If you post it on youtube of her waiting and expose her dirty messages, maybe she can get arrested and publicly whipped.

Do you have that bin laden money bro? Get me a flight to Saudi and I'll be fucking them sand sluts tomorrow.

Haha, you can say you're Saudi you should be used to the heat or some shit. If you post it on youtube of her waiting and expose her dirty messages, maybe she can get arrested and publicly whipped.
My mom wants her breakfast now and this whore is on her way to the cafe. Screw Her many more saudi girls want whitecel dick
Do you have that bin laden money bro? Get me a flight to Saudi and I'll be fucking them sand sluts tomorrow.
Ask the saudi soys they will be more than glad you impregnating their sisters
Lmfao she went there and went back home after 10 minutes. I cant even get a date like this and people say i am jbw coping lmfao but you know we like to roleplay sometimes for shits and gigs let the kids play

She has her mouth wide open in preparation for the mighty white cock to rail in

Attachments

• 53A401F3-F41B-4973-A3B9-400075CCE2C2.png
    53A401F3-F41B-4973-A3B9-400075CCE2C2.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 21710D28-CC41-4A98-A726-F293ED88504F.png
    21710D28-CC41-4A98-A726-F293ED88504F.png
    275.4 KB · Views: 36
  • FB5C8064-D637-4EC2-9240-4911283D53A9.png
    FB5C8064-D637-4EC2-9240-4911283D53A9.png
    247.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Not showing up to say "you got catfished, baby" :feelsugh:
I videocalled her and spat on the screen. Her eyes opened so wide surprised a subhuman saudi was there. I didn’t take screenshots as it happened to fast. She blocked and unmatched me

Here’s her no 00 966 53 476 2169

show up and say your personality is white

show up and say your personality is white
I like the simplicity in this... in my next date i will aay this, spit on her and slap her so hard

JFL! Good job. Doing god's work. This is my favourite thing to do after farming them for nudes of course :feelsokman:

JFL! Good job. Doing god's work. This is my favourite thing to do after farming them for nudes of course :feelsokman:
Next foid i will meet in person and teach her a lesson

Of overcoming self hate and love for your looksmatch!

Next foid i will meet in person and teach her a lesson

Of overcoming self hate and love for your looksmatch!
be careful. I haven't approached while chadfishing but laws r cucked. watch out for whiteknights and roasties pressing me too shit against u

be careful. I haven't approached while chadfishing but laws r cucked. watch out for whiteknights and roasties pressing me too shit against u
In the west you can get cucked but here in saudi it is also her fault and she can also get into trouble

Why do we allow these cretins to post alongside us truecels :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:
I got so many warnings. Just let them roleplay as incels. It is the shit nowadays