Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I got a bike

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
Some people I know got a bike, and I because I cardiomaxx because I was a fatcel I thought i'm probably a decent enough weight now where I could get a bike and not bust it or cause any problems.

After a few days of putting it together I finally rode it (at fucking 3:30am lmao) felt fucking great, years of cardiomaxxing paid off, can get places a lot quicker and lose weight easier in the process. Can't wait for it to get stolen by a Mexican :cryfeels:

Congratulations! I love bike riding so much, it's giving me a lot of adrenaline in dangerous routs, and I'm very happy when i'm done and see myself with no harm. Hope you will love this too. Also, why mexican will stole your bike? Can you keep it inside of your house?

Also, why mexican will stole your bike? Can you keep it inside of your house?
I can keep in inside my house when I get back, but I meant if I go out and have to park it somewhere, even if I chain it up, where I live in L.A, I have seen many bikes get stolen even in broad daylight, I got my bike stolen when I was a kid aswell.

You should gym maxx and bulk up and try bench 405

Try hitting the gym brutally.

Thats good bro I remember taking my first bike..

Bikes are fun, my bike is a piece of shit so I can't use it.

What's your weight looking like now? Last time I saw you was months ago and it seems like you've been trying to improve.

Congratulations, OP.

Getting a bike is a form of ascension. Drivers licence next and you are well on your way.