Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got 20 pounds.

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
I will probably buy a bottle of vodka and drink all of it on one of these days.

I drnk a bottle of vodka every weekend so if you're hoping it will kill you it won't.

I drnk a bottle of vodka every weekend so if you're hoping it will kill you it won't.
i only get tipsy with half a bottle of vodka,so i am just hoping an entire bottle will give me a good night's sleep.

That's lame buy weed instead:soy:

Well I gained 20 pounds since I've been neet

i only get tipsy with half a bottle of vodka,so i am just hoping an entire bottle will give me a good night's sleep.
It probably will if you haven't drank that much before

Give or I shank u

Last edited:
u find it on the floor or something

u find it on the floor or something
I helped my mom with some of her work,which is weird since i haven't gone out in the past 4-5 months(unless you count those 5 minute trips to the local store to buy some alcohol).Anyway,her manager seemed fit that i got paid since i was helping her.that's the story.

I wish I could get some pounds Im only 120

Don't buy vodka or drink it, don't use drugs either. Face reality head on for what it truly is.

I have 70 kg weight!!!!

Buy something that you won't just consume and piss away in a toilet, mate.

flosses me

Why is weed soy? I’ve heard it’s an excellent cope, especially for those with depression.
Just teasing our stonercels a little bit.