Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I gonna bodyfatmaxx now

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
I gonna eat less than 2000 calories a day now

i want to be lean at least one time in my life

I started eating less than 1000 calories a long while ago, despite already being thin. I did it because I learned that I don't have to eat on a daily basis, giving me more time to do things.

Are you fat OP ? No reason to get bellow 15% BF....14-18 are healty levels, bellow that it's only for people who want to have a fit body.

2000k a day will take you like a year to lose weight

You have to fast off your blubber and then get a daily calorie amount and stick to it.

Are you fat OP ? No reason to get bellow 15% BF....14-18 are healty levels, bellow that it's only for people who want to have a fit body.

10% body fat is where life begins for a man in 2018. 12% max.

http://truth-dealer.com/physiology/fundamentals/lean-body-weight-03.html

13-16% body fat
15bf.jpg
15bf1.jpg

8-10% body fat
9bf1.jpg
9bf2.jpg

Once you hit 10% body fat plus having muscle you stand a good chance of being able to get women from it. Above that you need a Chad face/height/race to be able to pull women by physical attraction.

I'm around 14-16% now, down from probably ~20% skinnyfat previously. Looks much better already but it's nothing near attractive yet. Those 13-16% examples above look decent because they have big frames and lots of muscle. When you're smaller, ~15% still looks crummy.

Being defined (lean) is overall more important than being big. You need to see abs. I can just barely trace my top two now in the right lighting. Need around 5 lb more fat to disappear before they will start to actually look good.

Male requirements to be attractive in 2018 are through the roof. Compete or get left behind. On the plus side almost everyone of both genders are now fat so if you can get abs and don't mind fucking slightly chubby chicks, you will stand out for it even more.

Biked an hour today (700 cals burned). Took a spray of nicotine to suppress my appetite. Now gonna eat ~1200 cals and then stop for the day. It's fucking hard to do but so far it's worth it.

Last edited:

13-16% body fat
15bf.jpg
15bf1.jpg

8-10% body fat
9bf1.jpg
9bf2.jpg

Once you hit 10% body fat plus having muscle you stand a good chance of being able to get women from it. Above that you need a Chad face/height/race to be able to pull women by physical attraction.

I'm around 14-16% now, down from probably ~20% skinnyfat previously. Looks much better already but it's nothing near attractive yet. Those 13-16% examples above look decent because they have big frames and lots of muscle. When you're smaller, ~15% still looks crummy.

Being defined (lean) is overall more important than being big. You need to see abs. I can just barely trace my top two now in the right lighting. Need around 5 lb more fat to disappear before they will start to actually look good.

Male requirements to be attractive in 2018 are through the roof. Compete or get left behind. On the plus side almost everyone of both genders are now fat so if you can get abs and don't mind fucking slightly chubby chicks, you will stand out for it even more.

Biked an hour today (700 cals). Took a spray of nicotine to suppress my appetite. Now gonna eat ~1200 cals and then stop for the day. It's fucking hard to do but so far it's worth it.

I just gonna cut for face aesthetics

im not able to build muscle due hypogonadism, so my Body will still look like shit

I just gonna cut for face aesthetics

im not able to build muscle due hypogonadism, so my Body will still look like shit

Steroids?

13-16% body fat
15bf.jpg
15bf1.jpg

8-10% body fat
9bf1.jpg
9bf2.jpg

Biked an hour today (700 cals burned). Took a spray of nicotine to suppress my appetite. Now gonna eat ~1200 cals and then stop for the day. It's fucking hard to do but so far it's worth it.

im at 12% and i look like i lift. muscles alone wont help you. frame is important. i got narrow shoulders and wide hips at 5'8.5 and babyface on top no one gives a fuck except other gym goers. im invisible.

I've been thinking about bloatmaxing.
maxresdefault.jpg

im at 12% and i look like i lift. muscles alone wont help you. frame is important. i got narrow shoulders and wide hips at 5'8.5 and babyface on top no one gives a fuck except other gym goers. im invisible.

Can you PM me a pic of your body? No face? You're probably not buff/defined enough yet. Frame and proportion does play a role though.

Great idea tbh. wrong contexts fuck..... lol!

Next summer i will try to start lifting and dirty bulk