Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I go to a college where there are decent amount of foids still I am an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
I get this thing a lot that people who went to school or colleges where there were not many foids so they couldn't ascend. Well let me give you my example, my school had decent amount of female ratio and in my college also there are a decent number of foids. I still never had a female friend or relationship ever in my life. I feel like if some of you were in my place, you would ascend. My situation is so fucked up, I have access to foids still can't interact with them coz of my subhuman traits.

It's only a numbers game when you pass a certain threshold of attractiveness.

Normies have very low odds but they're in the game, subhumans aren't

It's only a numbers game when you pass a certain threshold of attractiveness.

NT Normies have very low odds but they're in the game, subhumans aren't
Fixed it. NT normies aren't incel (in school) but non NT normie = NT trucel.

I also go to a university with a fairly high female to male ratio. Every single one of these girls would rather kill themselves than even get to meet me.

An incel is incel regardless of the environment he's in.

Theres high female ratio but a lot of subhumans go in stem to betabuxx. They just date older chads or chads in trades or drug addicted chad with no future

so? just because there are a lot of foids you expect them to settle with you?
foids would rather die

No, but some would say that I have the ability to see like a woman, it's a gift.
Usually when people come out, it's to their parents, not us. You do you though, good luck on getting those pictures of men :feelshaha:

college is worst place for ugly male to learn his lesson that he is ugly piece of shit since he will get into potential trouble. Particularly workplace but college as well.

Learn how ugly you are to even 1/10 women who get fucked by 8/10 Chads by going to bars and clubs...

:feelskek:

OP do NOT try anything in college or workplace.

You will get into trouble in those place in particular.

Clubs and bars they mostly just humiliate you and throw you out.

Just cold approach bro. Unironically.

I was in similar situation to you 10 years ago but I messed up due to lack of knowledge. You're right that if I went back I'd probably ascend with what I know now.

I get this thing a lot that people who went to school or colleges where there were not many foids so they couldn't ascend. Well let me give you my example, my school had decent amount of female ratio and in my college also there are a decent number of foids. I still never had a female friend or relationship ever in my life. I feel like if some of you were in my place, you would ascend. My situation is so fucked up, I have access to foids still can't interact with them coz of my subhuman traits.
There could be 1 incel and 9999 foid students. The incel still ain't gonna get laid.

There could be 1 incel and 9999 foid students. The incel still ain't gonna get laid.

Yes because they are all sharing Chads....

lol

This is the truth....

It's women who are un-loyal and issues with monogamy.

Women want to pick a few top males and get fucked by multiple of them.

drop out and learn a trade i dont get why an incel would go to those normie institutions

college is worst place for ugly male to learn his lesson that he is ugly piece of shit since he will get into potential trouble. Particularly workplace but college as well.

Learn how ugly you are to even 1/10 women who get fucked by 8/10 Chads by going to bars and clubs...

:feelskek:
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Good looking girls with guys that mog you...
College is pure ropefuel.

If you were the last man on earth the foids wouldn't have a choice. Foids can't make a society, much less a proper law system and police force. Just go nigger rape all of them

You have to shower and build Up confidiluxdence Bro :feelsclown:

Did you listen to those blue/redpillers?

"Just go to college bro instant pussy bro"
Lol College Pussy is chad only and ugly subhumans are never invited to the frat parties they have.

College is hell. Hypergamy happens and chads mog the white nerds such as myself.
Sad