Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I glared at femoid and she showed visible disgust at my gaze

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
I suggest every incel do this.

When you go outside for walks, make eye contact with random foids (who are walking by themselves ofc, you don't want her Chad bf to beat you up) and shoot them your most hateful, malicious, rape glare. I have practiced my rape gaze many times in school with random females in my class, and now I have finally perfected it.

The sheer look of hatred from my gargoyle face is enough to make foids react in disgust and walk away.

However, you might want to be careful. She might accuse-rape you for sexual harassment, which could be very detrimental to your health. So I suggest you practice your gaze at femoids you know first. If you do it well, it will make them very uncomfortable and will even cause a physical reaction in them.

Its very fun.

what if have experienced is that avarage women are more angry when i look at them. i got the most hateful facial expression from a 5/10 foid i looked at her clevage for 1 sec. Stacies dont care if i look at ass/tits while they passing me by.

what if have experienced is that avarage women are more angry when i look at them. i got the most hateful facial expression from a 5/10 foid i looked at her clevage for 1 sec. Stacies dont care if i look at ass/tits while they passing me by.
That's because you are a reminder of their mortality. Thou art just as ugly as they are. Stacies don't care because they know they have Chad. Becky however has to settle with a normtard.

That's because you are a reminder of their mortality. Thou art just as ugly as they are. Stacies don't care because they know they have Chad. Becky however has to settle with a normtard.
correct. but iam not 5/10 by far

correct. but iam not 5/10 by far
still funny though. I act all happy outside but whena femoid passes by my face turns into pure hatred and I glare at her. She then starts walking faster.

you don't want her Chad bf to beat you up

I wonder what the reaction would be if it's a soy boyfriend.

I suggest every incel do this.

When you go outside for walks, make eye contact with random foids (who are walking by themselves ofc, you don't want her Chad bf to beat you up) and shoot them your most hateful, malicious, rape glare. I have practiced my rape gaze many times in school with random females in my class, and now I have finally perfected it.

The sheer look of hatred from my gargoyle face is enough to make foids react in disgust and walk away.

However, you might want to be careful. She might accuse-rape you for sexual harassment, which could be very detrimental to your health. So I suggest you practice your gaze at femoids you know first. If you do it well, it will make them very uncomfortable and will even cause a physical reaction in them.

Its very fun.
You know femoids?:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

why is bladee relevant 2 this? That being said, I want to antagonize soys. They are weak and cucked while I am ruthless and hateful in my purifying anger. Beating them is easy, I have done it before and I wish to do it again.

from school dumbasss
Bear with me, I’m only now waking up

Don't go outside so can't try,sounds nice tho

Keep doing that and you’ll probably get a visit from somebody

Can't wait for eye-rape to become a common thing in 5-10 years. Jails gonna be full.

when i look at a foid they either don't care,they are surprised,or get that look of disgust on their faces.it's over

You aren't even perceived as a real man when your are a manlet, you are a joke.

when i look at a foid they either don't care,they are surprised,or get that look of disgust on their faces.it's over
It’s fun honestly it lowers their self esteem thinking that you have a chance with them by looking at them like that

I can’t intimidate people cuz I’m so short tbh its lame they just laugh when I do that

I can’t intimidate people cuz I’m so short tbh its lame they just laugh when I do that
same I am 5'5 currycel, most of these whores height mog me

I just give her a death stare when she walks by. They get so disgusted jfl