Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I give up on trying to find a job

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Applied to a few more places and heard back from three

Had an interview on Thursday, got ghosted so probably rejected

Another two places contacted me via email but Im just gonna ignore them, its pointless Im gonna fail anyway LOL @ trying and humiliating myself

I just ruin everything because Im autistic, or maybe Im just stupid because Im slow to "get" some of the technical questions I get asked but I find it hard to believe that some of my classmates who dont know shit are doing better than me

In 2021 the job market is all about looks and being NT even if youre in tech

Fuck this tbh

I agree with everything you've said here except that. In tech you can be the most retarded fucker ever, and you'd still get a job. Before dropping out of this wretched society, I had multiple tech jobs, one of which as an app developer. And I got them all despite acting like an autistic retard in the interview. In tech it's about competence. If you can code, and get the job done, they'll take you over all the normie motherfuckers. But I have degrees (and certifaces ) in math, CS, ML, etc. which probably played a huge role when it came to hiring me.

Another two places contacted me via email but Im just gonna ignore them, its pointless Im gonna fail anyway LOL @ trying and humiliating myself

I just ruin everything because Im autistic, or maybe Im just stupid because Im slow to "get" some of the technical questions I get asked but I find it hard to believe that some of my classmates who dont know shit are doing better than me

Fuck this tbh
Apply some dye & state you're a black woman.

What kind of Job are you applying to?

At least you're hearing back from some, so you'll likely get a job soon

But I have degrees (and certifaces ) in math, CS, ML, etc.
Math degree is actually most useful degree out there imo, CS, ML etc. is all peanuts if you know advanced mathematics

Math degree is actually most useful degree out there imo, CS, ML etc. is all peanuts if you know advanced mathematics
ML is basically calc, linear algebra, and probability theory. The math I had in college was abstract; Galois theory, number theory, etc. and those topics are simply useless in programming, unless you're doing something cryptography where prime numbers play a vital role.

n tech you can be the most retarded fucker ever, and you'd still get a job.
Based. I don't work in a good sector such as techs, so I can't leave like that and expect to find a new opportunity. It's over for retarded cels in NT jobs.

Reply to the emails just in case

Apply some dye & state you're a black woman.
I have unironically done something like this for the sake of keks. Made up some bullshit CV of a black woman and sent it out to random STEM-related jobs. Got some actual responses. Never followed up, of course --- I wouldn't be able to keep up the pretense for much longer I suppose.

I have unironically done something like this for the sake of keks. Made up some bullshit CV of a black woman and sent it out to random STEM-related jobs. Got some actual responses. Never followed up, of course --- I wouldn't be able to keep up the pretense for much longer I suppose.
Yeah but if you were low inhibition enough & willing to do whatever it takes you could larp as a tranny. If they question you on your appearance you can state that expecting you to look a certain way is a gender stereotype & transphobic for it's what you feel rather than appeasing societal expectations.

The black thing, not so easy but it worked for that Rachel dolezal & Elizabeth Warren.

Yeah but if you were low inhibition enough & willing to do whatever it takes you could larp as a tranny
These days you can identify as non-binary without providing any evidence for it, and normies will automatically believe you cuz ya know it's transphobic not to.
If they question you on your appearance you can state that expecting you to look a certain way is a gender stereotype & transphobic for it's what you feel rather than appeasing societal expectations.
Sadly, that would work. We live in a world where you can larp as a woman despite being a 6 ft man with a 7 incher.
Based. I don't work in a good sector such as techs, so I can't leave like that and expect to find a new opportunity. It's over for retarded cels in NT jobs.
The tech world is full of soys and hipsters who took one html course online and led themselves to think that they're programmers. jfl

Last edited:
Having money is one of the biggest weapons in society, especially right now.

ive given up too. waging is cucked anyway. only if u bank a lot or love what u do is work ever worth it.

Fuck this tbh

Wait, you HEARD BACK? And you got AN INTERVIEW? Bruh, stop showing off.

Being serious, though, this is the paradox of self-improvement. So many other people are doing the same thing (multiple degrees, multiple certifications, multiple internships...) that we just create a giant pool of over-qualified applicants. Supply-and-demand economics means employers can now offer less and less compensation to more and more qualified job applicants. And because there are so many applicants, employers can be as rude, unprofessional and dismissive as they want (not returning messages, never even telling applicants whether they're being considered or not, demanding outrageous qualifications for near-minimum-wage jobs, forcing applicants to fill out those damnable, time-wasting online applications from hell, not divulging the pay for advertised positions...).

We created this mess, so here we are.
Having money is one of the biggest weapons in society, especially right now.
Truth.
I agree with everything you've said here except that. In tech you can be the most retarded fucker ever, and you'd still get a job. Before dropping out of this wretched society, I had multiple tech jobs, one of which as an app developer. And I got them all despite acting like an autistic retard in the interview. In tech it's about competence. If you can code, and get the job done, they'll take you over all the normie motherfuckers. But I have degrees (and certifaces ) in math, CS, ML, etc. which probably played a huge role when it came to hiring me.

Degrees matter less and less. Many tech companies (FB, Google, Amazon, Twitter...) are promoting more degree-blind hiring. There are so many tech-degree people now and some countries specializing in producing tech grads (engineers, CS...), that the sheer volume has created its own supply-demand dynamics unfavorable to grads.

Last edited:
I want to apply for NEETbucks

Fuck this tbh
I get ghosted on all my interviews. Feels like shit, but don’t worry, you’re not the only one that’s unemployed.

I'm autistic and tbh I don't think I will ever get a job, a house, a car etc

Same. I'm autistic that I never get past the first interview. If I even get an opportunity to interview in the first place.

ive given up too. waging is cucked anyway. only if u bank a lot or love what u do is work ever worth it.
I felt that I am not the very smartest person so I ended up work a dead-end job as a stocker that I actually enjoy (kind of) but rather work elsewhere that pays me well where I don't do much walking around since I have a problem with my left ankle.

I can't complete an associate degree in Liberal art in a local community college due had to take Introduce of Literature course which is difficult since my English isn't my first language and I am fairly autistic which gave me a kinda hard time interpreting what they really meant.

Also autistic and quit working

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back