Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I Give Up on LooksMaxxing

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Yeah so i'm giving up on looksmaxxxing, knowing that i'm not a 6'4, white, crimson jawed, perfect hairlined, perfect teeth, 7% bodyfat with 8 pack abs, no visible signs of mental illness, own atleast two $400,000 houses with various off roading vehicles and lambos, have a huge supportive family, worldwide famous,
Close up portrait of a homeless guy with a cigarette on his nose brixton BBK8W7
and a multi millionaired chad, i'm just gonna scraggly-max. Gonna try to look like a caveman now. What's the point of trying if you're not the top 0.001% of men that all women want and desire these days. It's not even worth wasting time when no one cares

[IMG alt="Incelius Savage"]/data/avatars/l/34/34910.jpg?1626722160[/IMG]

Incelius Savage

Fuck

Nice formatting :feelskek:

Srs though, I'm losing motivation to looksmax too. 2 years ago I had a master plan of looksmaxing that involved surgeries, softmaxxing, diet and gym, but none of it actually happened apart from me losing weight. Never been able to save up enough money for surgeries either.

Covid killed whatever motivation I had to looksmax or even career maxx. Don’t know if I’ll ever get that motivation back

the heightpill killed my motivation

honestly if you look on youtube and tik tok with all those surgeries the guys still look like incels

I would rather be 4/10 than 2/10 so i'll still continue looksmax

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back