Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I give up on life.

赤い太陽

赤い太陽

Recruit
★★★★
Yesterday I had a stupid idea. I thought of approaching a lady I see every once in a while, but today she didn't show up. I don't actually care about her, but I just wanted to get my motivation back. However, she didn't show up today, and now I realize what a stupid mistake that was.

I've lost interest in virtually everything in life. I thought of pursuing music, but I have no talent for it. Besides, I've had to sell my instruments because I'm moving in three months.

Anyways, now I have no idea what to do in life. I'm a software engineer, but I just do that to pay the bills, but I don't enjoy it.

You see, I once believed - when I first joined this forum last year - that if I found some purpose outside of women and relationships, then I would be able to be happy. Now I know that this is just MGTOW ideas that I still clung to as a coping mechanism. You have to have a certain type of genetics in order to be good at certain things.

Now I'm bored. Bored with my job, bored with life. I am excited about moving, but I'm bored about everything else.

I did some research last year, but I've had to postpone it due to the move, and even that got boring.

I just have to motivation to pursue anything and no idea what to pursue.

Same the only thing that i look forward to is suicide

Just reinvent yourself br0

Try to moneymaxx really hard tbh.

Aw that's unfortunate. I was waiting for you to say how it went with the girl. What kind of hobbies have you tried so far? Have any stuck?

Aw that's unfortunate. I was waiting for you to say how it went with the girl. What kind of hobbies have you tried so far? Have any stuck?
The girl didn't show, but she might tomorrow. I usually visit the library since unread a lot.

I've tried many hobbies over the years. Playing chess got boring (I always lost), I got bored with the gym (I only ever went to looksmaxx), and poetry got old.

I thought of languages, but I find language learning frustrating (I'm struggling with Norwegian; I'm moving there in three months for a job).

Let's see... I failed at music, I can't sing, and like I said, I had to sell my instruments. Failed at photography (you need a license just to sell lemonade in from of your house where I live, let alone photography), and I never could afford the fancy equipment needed to film, since I wanted to attend film school.

I don't really have much interest in anything else. My interests only seem to manifest when I don't really have much exposure to something. Then when I get a chance to try it, and it's a lot like women; it seems great in my head of from a distance, but then when I try it and get some exposure, I end up hating it. It I can't afford it, or I just lack talent.

Same here everything bores me, nothing in life to look forward to. I’m virtually a dead man walking