Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i give up,i surrender i have been defeated

AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

Self-banned
-
(((they))) have won every woman is a whore and every man will soon be into cuckoldry by big dicked dudes or else he will be classified as a mysogynist
and what gives? what is left for me to do? 0 hope for ascesion since my face doesnt make up for my microdick its legit over i surrender a man with a dick like mine is no man but neither a woman he is nothing IM nothing to anyone to anybody there is no coping left in me the dickpill oblitarated me after the face pill i give up

im 17-18 but it doesnt matter my dick nor my facial bones will grow at this point there is no escape
I'm heading towards thirty you might as well give yourself another 7 years or so because there are alot of late bloomers. Once I reach my twilight I'm going out in style you still have alot of time.

^^^^^^
Read this infographic on how to get a good personality

barely 4 inches and my height is below 6 feet so its over
ok the 4 inch dick is a severe handicap but you can still get away with it as long as you have sufficient girth and good looks otherwise yea it could be over for you

im legit bad shit scared to measure girth im not gona do it

i have been rated a 3,5 so yeah
if they are being honest you are probably a 3/4 you can probably moneymax and settle for a 6-7/10 if you are lucky and moneymax appropriately. You young guys still have time I'm done I can't do any future planning anymore. Or if you are really serious about wanting to look better you have to surgerymaxx which I don't reccomend but in some cases it's worth it for guys. The only surgery I reccomend people is hair transplants(because thus far it has proven to be the only safe thing) but you might want to look into fixing that dick problem(IDK how legit these surgeries are consult dick experts).

There is no shame in giving up, your will already proved to be far beyond human limitations, simply for existing as an incel for longer than a day without roping.

Just lay down and relax buddy boyo.

If youre chad enough, you can still get a gf without any problems untill she sees your dick
Its not the case with you i guess.

Become a hERo

bone pressed?
it really depends i have a trouble measuring it since i have ED on top of that but when i manage to get it erect no its not bone pressed i think thats a cope anyway women dont care a bout your "bone" pressed length but if we take it into consideration bone pressed could be half an inch more max
if they are being honest you are probably a 3/4 you can probably moneymax and settle for a 6-7/10 if you are lucky and moneymax appropriately. You young guys still have time I'm done I can't do any future planning anymore. Or if you are really serious about wanting to look better you have to surgerymaxx which I don't reccomend but in some cases it's worth it for guys. The only surgery I reccomend people is hair transplants(because thus far it has proven to be the only safe thing) but you might want to look into fixing that dick problem(IDK how legit these surgeries are consult dick experts).
i have no interest in betabuxxing yeah it could be a possible solution but i would easily get cucked anyway so there is no point
there is no surgery for your dick it has crazy side effects i have looked it up

it really depends i have a trouble measuring it since i have ED on top of that but when i manage to get it erect no its not bone pressed i think thats a cope anyway women dont care a bout your "bone" pressed length but if we take it into consideration bone pressed could be half an inch more max

i have no interest in betabuxxing yeah it could be a possible solution but i would easily get cucked anyway so there is no point
there is no surgery for your dick it has crazy side effects i have looked it up
figured dick surgery was bullshit also yea it sounds like I was demeaning your troubles because of your age but it sounds like you do indeed have alot of problems ED and whatnot. Things I would never understand sorry bro but I can't give you any advice.

You're still young, you can do something at least in the dick.

the only answer is the rope but that's your own choice to make ,im headed down that road as well and it wont be soon before I join the fallencels.There is no point in searching for companionship and love in this clown world,all women are disgusting whores who only want chad to fill them up in all their holes.There is no hope left for non chads ,all women have a eugenist mindset and only want the best genes possible while we're left to slowly rot and die ,we cant even have a quick execution by the government.No! these bitches want us to suffer and break down mentally enough to lose our will to survive and commit suicide ourselves.Theyre fucking evil,heartless tramps

You're still young, you can do something at least in the dick.
can i tho? you said it yourself that nothing works on your dick so i think it wouldnt work on me either
the only answer is the rope but that's your own choice to make ,im headed down that road as well and it wont be soon before I join the fallencels.There is no point in searching for companionship and love in this clown world,all women are disgusting whores who only want chad to fill them up in all their holes.There is no hope left for non chads ,all women have a eugenist mindset and only want the best genes possible while we're left to slowly rot and die ,we cant even have a quick execution by the government.No! these bitches want us to suffer and break down mentally enough to lose our will to survive and commit suicide ourselves.Theyre fucking evil,heartless tramps
exact. there is no hope only destruction will be brought upon this society sooner or later

It's pretty over for you bro my condolences

I still think you should AMeliorate your looks and give a deepER thought on your options.

Get silicon penis implant NOW!
i dont know man that shit seems dangerous i dont want to risk my dick getting forever fucked up
even if i wanted to i dont know how to find a doctor for that i went to an andrologist the other day and he said my dick was average AVERAGE i specifically told him i was 4 inches erect but he didnt seem to care i also live in europe i dont know anymore fucking hell

17-18 do you not know how old you are?

can i tho? you said it yourself that nothing works on your dick so i think it wouldnt work on me either
I did things deformed, my mental state was terrible. I've never been stubborn in any method. So I can not speak ... but with my excitement it ended up that I had rather disastrous results.

barely 4 inches and my height is below 6 feet so its over
I'm in the same situation, being dicklet (4.7) and manlet (5'7) it's very ropefuel. It never began for us. :feelsrope:

I kind of feel sorry for you that you black pilled at such a young age.

I at least went through my 20s on a heavy dose of blue pills. Can't imagine what it's like to know it's over so young

Don't forget to get n from a.

ok the 4 inch dick is a severe handicap but you can still get away with it as long as you have sufficient girth and good looks otherwise yea it could be over for you
My type of cope.