Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I give thots a taste of their own medicine

gotet

gotet

Overlord
The only way forward for us is to start owning even more and gather up even more resources. To build our own fortunes so to speak.

I visit some resturants a couple of times a month and dine really good for one reason in particular. I see all of these thots there with their expensive dishes and drinks. They buy that shit with simp money and photographs the stuff for social media. They love flaunting their luxurious lifestyles like that.

These damn thots faces look upon me in awe when I am there. Their expressions says it all.

"How can he be here?"
"How does HE afford that exclusive food and drink?"

When I have the chance I look them straight in the eyes with a gaze that says like: "Yeah bitch! What are you going to do about it?"

This is like giving the thots a taste of their own medicine. They would rather see my ugly mug locked in my parents basement as they stare at me with surprise. But I show these bastards that incels are a force to be recognised. It makes me feel good! Really rubbing it right in their pretty faces.

I hope more guys heeds the call to start owning stuff and don't believe this "you shall own nothing and be happy" bullshit the jews are spreading. It's our time to shine bros!

Next time you go to one of these places, wear a shirt that says incel on it

They only the know the taste of different body fluids from different parts of a male body

Next time you go to one of these places, wear a shirt that says incel on it
Sponsor Darth Aurellius (wuzz)
Time to find anoddah sponsor lads

I recommend:
The Daily Shoah

Well of course the jews want you to own nothing. They will own everything you own now bozo!

Based thread. I know this can be difficult to many of us, myself included, but we should enjoy life better than simps, normies and j00s and shove it back in their accursed faces.

So yeah, offend them with your presence in upscale restaurant. Buy that Audi and drive like an asshole. You deserve it.

Based thread. I know this can be difficult to many of us, myself included, but we should enjoy life better than simps, normies and j00s and shove it back in their accursed faces.

So yeah, offend them with your presence in upscale restaurant. Buy that Audi and drive like an asshole. You deserve it.
Thanx bro! You are giga based. We must stop hiding from the world and flaunt OUR success straight back in their vile faces.

It's time for incels to start owning. No debt or loans. Just pure owning.

Let's flaunt OUR success straight in these thots faces.

Thanks Bro! As Randy Stair once said: It's our time to rise!
Season 1 Netflix GIF

If I actually had a shirt like that it would be quite funny.
"Incel pride" shirt to mock their gay pride bs. Or "INCEL LIVES MATTER!" this would be even better. :feelskek:

Thanx bro! You are giga based. We must stop hiding from the world and flaunt OUR success straight back in their vile faces.

That is a really good point.

You should've waited for whores to turn the next corner and planted a machete in their empty heads

does anyone here like the taste of calpol?

Maybe....

This is relative, just as living meaningfully for yourself is relative to your own comfort. I'm already completely comfortable being hikikomori, I don't need another coping that is useless in my eyes, and that doesn't match my Being based and grounded in myself.

I want normies, foids, Hamite monkeys to be fucked without me having to intervene and land with a "victorious outside the matrix" personality

You've made an important thread here. While most incels, myself included, think about suicide, you're out there enjoying life, sticking it to the normies, foids and j00s. You're basically saying "Yeah, I'm an incel and I have a better life than you, How pathetic are you?".

Prettyones deserve our highest degrees of scorn and resentment. Do something about it......

You've made an important thread here. While most incels, myself included, think about suicide, you're out there enjoying life, sticking it to the normies, foids and j00s. You're basically saying "Yeah, I'm an incel and I have a better life than you, How pathetic are you?".
It pains me to see incels suffer while these narcisistic and evil girls promote their luxurious lifestyles online. I know it's hard for many to do what I do. Some users here aren't fit to work but I believe you can always do something. You can always own something and start to grow your savings from there. Everything takes patience and time.

You are high IQ indeed Bro.

Start to gather up wealth TODAY! Not tomorrow or next week!

It pains me to see incels suffer while these narcisistic and evil girls promote their luxurious lifestyles online. I know it's hard for many to do what I do. Some users here aren't fit to work but I believe you can always do something. You can always own something and start to grow your savings from there. Everything takes patience and time.

You are high IQ indeed Bro.
Thank you, you too. Lifefuel threads like this are rare, but necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back