Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get zero matches on tinder even though i dont even put my 5'3 height in the bio

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Just imagine how i feel

Ropeful, right there fren

From 0 to 10, how's your face?

That’s right how i feel ngl

It's over boyo

just add a foot

not like a bitch is gonna pull out a tape measure on a date

Ah yes, a giant black pill I heard on IWH a while ago, it doesn’t apply to you, but your post reminded me of it:

“you aren’t too short, you’re just ugly”

Lucky for me, I am both short AND ugly.

why not, they subtract 100 pounds

fuckin whales
Foids are allowed to do whatever they want, but their hypocrisy means they'll be happy to use a tape measure on you and your dick.

I remember experimenting with Tinder and ended up getting over 12 matches within a week without a profile picture and just a description. Then I made a separate account with my face and received no likes at all. Same bio.

That was pure ropefuel.

Lucky for me, I am both short AND ugly.
Same its over boyo. I walked around town and went to a steak house. All the motherfuckers were taller than me and the foids too were taller than me. Legit also saw Chads with 2-4 foids around them. Harem theory is real, only a matter of time before polyamory and polygny and legalized and Chads will officially have multiple wives. While niggas like us won't even get a text jfl

Put 6'3 then when called on it your finger slipped.

Same its over boyo. I walked around town and went to a steak house. All the motherfuckers were taller than me and the foids too were taller than me. Legit also saw Chads with 2-4 foids around them. Harem theory is real, only a matter of time before polyamory and polygny and legalized and Chads will officially have multiple wives. While niggas like us won't even get a text jfl
Hopefully someone Dictatormaxxes and preserves their fellow manlets

beyond over it is