Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I get why people go ER

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
Not saying I will go ER. I’m just saying I get it. The feeling of hopelessness is just so fucking strong. You know that no matter how much you “put yourself out there” you will always be a fucking joke that means nothing to no one. Nothing will ever work and it’s just so fruitless.

Sometimes life is just such a pain :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I dont get why people go ER. Not saying I will not go ER :smonk: :feelsthink:

Something something child embraced tribe

I would just rope tbh.

And what do Soy Normies like to say, "go seek help" well I am seeing a therapist, and all they do is Bluepill me to oblivion. Why don't the Normies instead stop entitling women via Hypergamy, but that's not gonna happen.

And what do Soy Normies like to say, "go seek help" well I am seeing a therapist, and all they do is Bluepill me to oblivion. Why don't the Normies instead stop entitling women via Hypergamy, but that's not gonna happen.
They fucking gaslight us and force us into their NPC narrative

Why couldn’t I just been born Chad lmao

If there is a thing called collective guilt there is a thing called collective responsibility. Its very simple logic. You were dealt a shitty hand and society confirms it by the way they ostracize and or reject you. Theyre half responsible for your suffering. The other half is your fault because you choose to be around them. After people have gone ER, get arrested and go to court, the court will never say you shoulda lived in the woods by yourself to avoid people mistreating you.

You'd be better off as an incel living off in the woods all by yourself off the grid, and not pay taxes. Be a sorcerer theory. Just live in the woods and stir your cauldron and cast spells.

This is a very good horror film from A24 films that highlights what I'm talking about:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQXmlf3Sefg

If there is a thing called collective guilt there is a thing called collective responsibility. Its very simple logic. You were dealt a shitty hand and society confirms it by the way they ostracize and or reject you. Theyre half responsible for your suffering. The other half is your fault because you choose to be around them.

You'd be better off as an incel living off in the woods all by yourself off the grid, and not pay taxes. Be a sorcerer theory. Just live in the woods and stir your cauldron and cast spells.

This is a very good horror film from A24 films that highlights what I'm talking about:

But if I were to live in the woods I’d still want internet

Yep I get it as well, Nature is brutal it gives no fucks.

“ER did the right thing, when you know it’s over, it’s over.”

the best thing one can ever do, delete the foids.

They fucking gaslight us and force us into their NPC narrative

Why couldn’t I just been born Chad lmao
They're (society) is afraid if enough people go ER, then the whole country would have to go on lockdown with Martial Law indefinitely

I would understand going ER on catfishers pedo hunters.

Last edited:
I get it too but more often than not, people pick shitty targets to go ER. Like Elliot Rodger himself was gonna shoot up and murder everyone in a sorority which makes sense given his views but he just killed 2 ricecel roomates and shot at random normies on the sidewalk. He was retarded.

he just killed 2 ricecel roomates and shot at random normies on the sidewalk. He was retarded.
right, that's what I was thinking. Why are you killing your own brethren? I don't get people who go ER and end up killing their family (who probably didn't do anything) and random children.

Choose people who deserve it like foids and chads. At least let the wicked suffer in pain rather than causing more harm to the innocent.

If there is a thing called collective guilt there is a thing called collective responsibility. Its very simple logic. You were dealt a shitty hand and society confirms it by the way they ostracize and or reject you. Theyre half responsible for your suffering. The other half is your fault because you choose to be around them. After people have gone ER, get arrested and go to court, the court will never say you shoulda lived in the woods by yourself to avoid people mistreating you.

this is a cucked mindset. society thinks it can just treat you like shit, and not have to pay for it? society has a responsibility to take care of its citizens.

you don't choose to be around them for the first 18 years of your life. you are forced to be in society. so therefore, society is more than 50% responsible.

It's the result of insatiable frustration. Disgruntled people rarely receive genuine empathy.

These things would be easily preventable if someone actually had empathy for the angry loner. An actual helpful friend, or a girl willing to get past his looks and share the guy any meaningful level affection or sex could almost certainly change some ER-sympathetic guy's mind. It really isn't that hard.
If some credible guy agreed to help Elliot Rodger to ascend or getting a date, or if any woman considered attractive by him agreed to date him for a single day (not out of pity, but out of interest) prior to his shooting, things could certainly be different. Other people's influence would keep his autism in check and also save the lives from people he took. It's not as hard as it seems, he apparently had sought help from a useless therapist, he made those attention-seeking videos prior to the shooting and not a single soul actually reached him out to actually fucking help him with meaningful advices and support.

Short and to the point. Excellent post. If you're a truecel uggo then it really is over for you. I'm 31 now and I'm sure of it. I had these feelings since high school an time passing has confirmed it more and more.

Society has little-to-no reason to accept ugly people unless they maxx out their status, talents, money, toughness, social skills, etc., but this is way too difficult for your average incel to do and therefore it's almost impossible. Normies get so much more leeway and have a greater margin for error than we do. We have to climb a fucking mountain just to get treated decently and it's not realistic or reasonable.

If you're ugly, moving out of a society that has rejected you and living off the radar/grid is basically all there is. I've been doing it 10-15 years now. My life ended when puberty was finished. I was ugly and every friend I ever had walked away from me since.

Money maxxing and getting revenge on society and people who have hurt me is all that is left. Retribution is what matters most if you're a truecel because if you are then males and females have tortured and excluded you due to your looks. They need to answer for what they've done.

:reeeeee:

Not saying I will go ER. I’m just saying I get it. The feeling of hopelessness is just so fucking strong. You know that no matter how much you “put yourself out there” you will always be a fucking joke that means nothing to no one. Nothing will ever work and it’s just so fruitless.

Sometimes life is just such a pain :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Glownigger detected

I would just rope tbh.

The ultimate and final cuck. Life and humanity tortures you to death and you just lie down an take it.

This is the worst that it can be. To give the world what it wants by offing yourself.

The ultimate and final cuck. Life and humanity tortures you to death and you just lie down an take it.

This is the worst that it can be. To give the world what it wants by offing yourself.
The world just wants you to just off yourself, thats it. Disobey that :feelsLSD:

Yeah the world hates us and wants us to rope. Avoid people at all costs if you want to stay sane