Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I get uncomfortable when I hear couples argue

BreezyHills

BreezyHills

The pain
★★★★★
Whenever I hear a foid scold her partner outside or when I hear some normie complaining to his gf over the phone over some random dispute they have I get uncomfortable and I feel the need to leave asap.

Whenever I hear a foid scold her partner outside or when I hear some normie complaining to his gf over the phone over some random dispute they have I get uncomfortable and I feel the need to leave asap.
was your family abusive or there was a lot of fighting since early childhood?
i feel the same way

being near couples irl is just uncomfortable

How did you know? Yes.
same shit in my family. Constant fighting and yelling.
Until I was like 16-18, it was so bad, when ppl were fighting i would press my hands on ears. Like in school for a few weeks these girls would fight with the teacher all the time, and I would press my hands on my ears because i couldnt stand it.
Also when someone said something nice to me once, i started crying.

Its basically cuz ur stuck in fight or flight mode, constant overactive nervous system.

same shit in my family. Constant fighting and yelling.
Until I was like 16-18, it was so bad, when ppl were fighting i would press my hands on ears. Like in school for a few weeks these girls would fight with the teacher all the time, and I would press my hands on my ears because i couldnt stand it.
Also when someone said something nice to me once, i started crying.

Its basically cuz ur stuck in fight or flight mode, constant overactive nervous system.
I relate with everything you've said except for the part where someone said something nice to you, it's never happened to me, not in real life at least.

I don't like hearing arguments in general

Gecko Pscycholist @GeckoBus
Geggity!