Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I get tired so easily

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Literally from writing a two paragraph email I have to take a break and I still haven't finished it.

I go to college where I don't even work that hard yet I'm fatigued for the rest of the day and can't do nothing. Sometimes don't even feel motivated to vidya gaem or I type thread then run out of energy half way through and finish it later even if it b a short one.

I need a fucking break.
I need a couple days off school or something.

I would be able to have a break because of coronavirus but...

EVERY SCHOOL IN EVERY COUNTRY APART FROM MY COUNTRY IS CLOSED.

AND NOW STARTING TOMORROW, EVERY SCHOOL/COLLEGE IN MY CITY IS CLOSED... APART FROM MY SHITTY COLLEGE.

Your tired because you have Corona-Chan

Doomsday 2020
:dab:

dont go, tell them u have corona chan inside of u

Maybe get an MRI scan with contrast at local hospital. .it could be a spine or brain lesion (MS) or deer tick bite> Lyme disease.
Better to get NEETbuxx early, than be a cripple later with no bucks. Fatigue is a farker and ruins Quality of Life! Probably best to see psychiatrist first and then possibly a neurologist for tests to pinpoint problem. It could even be blood glucose levels, or something simple; like not getting enough sun or exercise.

You're fucked!

Maybe get an MRI scan with contrast at local hospital. .it could be a spine or brain lesion (MS) or deer tick bite> Lyme disease.
Better to get NEETbuxx early, than be a cripple later with no bucks. Fatigue is a farker and ruins Quality of Life! Probably best to see psychiatrist first and then possibly a neurologist for tests to pinpoint problem. It could even be blood glucose levels, or something simple; like not getting enough sun or exercise.
Who has the energy for all that?