Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I get this feeling that i 'missed out' on girls in School.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
I know it's cope but when i look back on my High School experience it was a complete mess, i was such a retard it's incredible how am even alive after the amount of dumb shit i pulled.

But more than that despite all the rejections and shit i have gotten from women when i think about all the hot girls that were in my class i feel nauseating, in my deepest of copes i sometimes believe if i acted differently then MAYBE i could've had a gf by now? it has happened to other guys who went to my school so why not me then? it's something i'm deeply regretful of.

I only regret it because as an autist it's the last time you're on somewhat equal ground with them. Nothing was going to happen for me though lol, let's be clear.

It's cope, you could act confident as you wanted, if you were really ugly, it wouldn't make a difference. But of course, if you are a tallfag mentacel (lol) like 80% from this forum, you lost your opportunity..

I only regret it because as an autist it's the last time you're on somewhat equal ground with them. Nothing was going to happen for me though lol, let's be clear.
JFL, the second you get that diploma in your hand the gap between you and "normal" people becomes that of the distance between the Challenger Deep and Mount Everest. It fucking sucks too because there's nothing that can be done about it. Just cope, cope, cope, cope, cope, cope, cope, cope until you die.

Yea that's a good point.

It's cope, you could act confident as you wanted, if you were really ugly, it wouldn't make a difference. But of course, if you are a tallfag mentacel (lol) like 80% from this forum, you lost your opportunity..

Yea most likely, i'm not tall neither mentalcel i have gotten rejected by girls because of my height and rapist eyes.

I'm saying 'maybe' because there were few guys (that i know of) that were in my league or even below and ascended, i know that much has to do with location and socialcircle maxxing but still..
How old are you now? Are you in college?

I'm 19.

I dropped out of School i don't go to no collage, i'm a neet at this moment.(my future is dark)

I'm in my last year in a shitty "night highschool"(probably first year of college in your country)(full of thugs, white trash, wh*res)

no matter how hard I try, I'm doomed.

Almost all foids have 2 or 3 beta orbiters around her.. so why they will choose a guy who looks like an ogre over some average-looking beta orbiter?

Anyways they didn't consider me a human being... less a man.

The worst thing about this is when you think about all the efforts you put and all the bad feelings you had when you were trying (same goes for me) you hate yourself... Like you lost your dignity for nothing

I feel the same, often I think things like "if you just got a hairdress at the time" or "if you stopped eating early you woulnt been so fat in highschool"(in my country its called middleschool)
But in reality I think whatever I did would have been pointless because later I did all those things and it never changed anything.
It is my fate to be incel(not forever I hope) and I cant do anything to change that.

My oneitis once said hi, so idk. :chad::feels:
The worst thing about this is when you think about all the efforts you put and all the bad feelings you had when you were trying (same goes for me) you hate yourself... Like you lost your dignity for nothing
Yes, the worst thing, is that you always hate yourself, don't figure the blackpill yet so you can only blame yourself.
Relatable first post welcome graycel

I know it's cope but when i look back on my High School experience it was a complete mess, i was such a retard it's incredible how am even alive after the amount of dumb shit i pulled.

But more than that despite all the rejections and shit i have gotten from women when i think about all the hot girls that were in my class i feel nauseating, in my deepest of copes i sometimes believe if i acted differently then MAYBE i could've had a gf by now? it has happened to other guys who went to my school so why not me then? it's something i'm deeply regretful of.
if ur an oldcel. ur regret maybe on point. I had chances 10 years back in hs. but I thought I would become tall Chadpreet with exercise and get Stacy foids instead of Normies.

Nowadays I wouldn't even be able to fuck this
34777ECA CA64 4FF3 98E1 D0E975D47476

if ur an oldcel. ur regret maybe on point. I had chances 10 years back in hs. but I thought I would become tall Chadpreet with exercise and get Stacy foids instead of Normies.

Nowadays I wouldn't even be able to fuck this View attachment 348002

I'm 19.

Being that close to jb years Is what fucks with me, I can still remember very cute foid classmates at 14/15/16 and I just stood back like a bitch and when I asked them out years later I got brutality rejected.

It's really damn frustrating.

I'm 19.

Being that close to jb years Is what fucks with me, I can still remember very cute foid classmates at 14/15/16 and I just stood back like a bitch and when I asked them out years later I got brutality rejected.

ye asking out when younger Is alot easier. now it's too late, whores know men are Cucks and they will settle for nothing

I'm 19.

holy shit I have that same regret

It was over before it began bro, don't worry. Whatever cards you played, this was the ending in your stars anyway.

Boyo if you’re posting on here you’re missing/missed out on a lot of normie shit

That's because you missed on girls in School.

I'm 19.

I came
I tried
I failed

- Incelus Caesar

based. as someone with mental helath issues ever after, highschool was my last time equal ground with them. Ever after there has been a disadvantage