Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I get the impression everyone takes pride in being anything that isn't subhuman east african, filipino or indian.

Valid anecdote?

• yes even being something not shitbred is an ego boost for people now

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Slavs who used to be the hated of Europe are becoming giga-proud of being the "robust and stronk" people with a nasally but distinctive language (that isn't twangy retarded ching chong)

Women seem to be ok now with more nonwhite turkish looking guys in the right wing movement because they know we're all doomed to be living in majority nonwhtie slums someday. So passable white is good enough etc.

?

but it's true that slavs are looked down, still kinda funny when i see gorids that they are ''robust and stronk''

@SocialzERo

nationalism is sadly cope for incels to huge extent it works for NORMIES not a incels

nationalism is sadly cope for incels to huge extent it works for NORMIES not a incels
yaeh but do you think it helps halo normies to be more special than they really are.

Japanese guys try to become hyper japanese to halo themselves especially with anime foids.

Kinda seems everyone eventually snaps out of happiness and realizes there are a list of specific traits to give themselves any self worth at all.

?

but it's true that slavs are looked down, still kinda funny when i see gorids that they are ''robust and stronk''

@SocialzERo
Slavic women kinda look latino but if they have a european tier nose they can be vain. literally I think women look at south indian or filipinos and feel a mini ego boost.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back