Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get terrible grades in the easiest classes

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I have two 70 somethings in music and religion, and the rest of my grades are 80’s and 90’s

Are you in middle school?

Go to a homework forum and ask for advice.

Truecel trait tbh ngl...also failing all my uni classes(and it's even a brainlet humanities degree)

then u good at other rest had classes? :feelstrash:

American public high schools are so fucking easy i would probably get all the A's there without trying.
No merit, knowledge or intelligence is needed there because the system was formed in the way that every retard could pass.

American public high schools are so fucking easy i would probably get all the A's there.
No merit, knowledge or intelligence is needed there because the system was formed in the way that every retard could pass.
Not a public school but yea it’s easy tbh

HS

yep p much

I have ADHD got diagnosed at 11 used meds up until I was 12 because they turned out to be hurting my brain even more.. I tend to disregard homework a lot tho I don’t study I have one of the highest math averages in my class tho
so be happy its not easy way to go :feelstrash:

No that’s NEETandTidy.. Lol.
Oh lmfao what happened to cuyen tho? He took a break for college? My mom always told me “a fat teenager will be a fat adult” and i just replace the words with Virgin tbh