Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I get strengthmogged and sizemogged by people who have never lifted

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
This infuriates me so much, I have worked my ass off almost everyday for a whole year now and I can't even bench press 70kg (155lb), I feel like I can't make any progress and my body refuses to grow and lift more weight despite eating more and taking muh creatine and supplements. I weight only 65kg (143lb) at 6'. I've been stuck at 65kg for at least 4 months now

The fucked up thing is that men who have never stepped on a gym brutally framemog and strengthmog me, back when I lifted in high school I still got beaten at arm wrestling by the vast majority of males, most of them who had never lifted a dumbbell in their lives, I could only compete with girls and some weak soyboys

I know Im an ectomorph with small wrists, small bony hands and below average frame but fuck this is insane and unfair I hate it so much. I just want to be bigger and stronger than other guys and dominate them why is this so hard. I work hard while everyone else is born already having everything I have to work for

Inject testosterone

I would but It's expensive and rare where I live tbh it's over...
I doubt it's that rare where you live its probably just kept quite, you just need the right contacts, unless you live in a 3rd world country then its probably rare

do an incredible bulk. Like bulk up to 170

Man you have the same stats as me haha

Being successful in the gym, just like everything else, requires the genetics for it.

This infuriates me so much, I have worked my ass off almost everyday for a whole year now and I can't even bench press 70kg (155lb), I feel like I can't make any progress and my body refuses to grow and lift more weight despite eating more and taking muh creatine and supplements. I weight only 65kg (143lb) at 6'. I've been stuck at 65kg for at least 4 months now

The fucked up thing is that men who have never stepped on a gym brutally framemog and strengthmog me, back when I lifted in high school I still got beaten at arm wrestling by the vast majority of males, most of them who had never lifted a dumbbell in their lives, I could only compete with girls and some weak soyboys

I know Im an ectomorph with small wrists, small bony hands and below average frame but fuck this is insane and unfair I hate it so much. I just want to be bigger and stronger than other guys and dominate them why is this so hard. I work hard while everyone else is born already having everything I have to work for
Same. I have worked out for 5 years and people who have never worked out are bigger and stronger because of my weak bones and short stature.

At least you don't get humiliated in the gym. I go the gym and height and frame mog almost everyone except bloated steroid chads, only to go over to the bench and not even bench one plate. This fit 40 year old woman came to the bench next to me and benched one plate. Her female friend deadlifted more than I did.

I think I get looks because I have probably the weakest lifts in the gym of the men while being the biggest person in there. I just started going to the gym last week. I'm even weaker than before when I tried lifting because I was actually sedentary for five months. This time I'm going to stick to it though. I have this figured out. As well as the eating. I had someone tell me "you have a bodybuilder's back". Lol and I'm the weakest person in there. Imagine being that weak and out of shape. Today when I went, everyone was fit and lean and I was 20% body fat, looking like a gross slob. There were a couple of 6'4 - 6'5 chads. I was wondering how many of them might be using steroids.

At least you don't get humiliated in the gym. I go the gym and height and frame mog almost everyone except bloated steroid chads, only to go over to the bench and not even bench one plate. This fit 40 year old woman came to the bench next to me and benched one plate. Her female friend deadlifted more than I did.

I think I get looks because I have probably the weakest lifts in the gym of the men while being the biggest person in there. I just started going to the gym last week. I'm even weaker than before when I tried lifting because I was actually sedentary for five months. This time I'm going to stick to it though. I have this figured out. As well as the eating. I had someone tell me "you have a bodybuilder's back". Lol and I'm the weakest person in there. Imagine being that weak and out of shape. Today when I went, everyone was fit and lean and I was 20% body fat, looking like a gross slob. There were a couple of 6'4 - 6'5 chads. I was wondering how many of them might be using steroids.

strength is based on bone and frame size, so you should be strong as shit

yes, no point in anything. any improvements you make will be nothing compared to even what a low tier normie looks like just by going for jog twice a week. its over bro.

yes this angers me so much too bro, it's all genetics and i found taht out the hard way, i regret wasting so much money on useless supplements that did nothing, no amount of working out also made a difference to me. Could be worse man ur taller then me, weigh more then me, and probably stronger then me, no way could i see myself being able to lift 155lb tbh

Ha. In hs I was beaten in armwrestling by most female students, the guys I didn't even bother trying against. In college I stopped trying against anyone, although I was at my strongest then. I did get stronger in certain exercises, like bicep curls and squats, but when it came to practical strength like wrestling someone or lifting a fridge or something, it was like all that gym work had only helped me improve in that specific exercise.

It's a lifelong pursuit. I imagine you'll be stronger in 5 years, if you can imagine yourself then.

At least your tall ,
Heigth is the most important thing in my opinion ,
even more important than Face .

Even if youre an underweight 6'0 , you still mog the most ripped 5'8 .

Be happy about your height bro , at least you can bulk up , but i can never change my height .

strength is based on bone and frame size, so you should be strong as shit
Probably in the paleolithic era I would have been strong. 21st century though, as a sedentary person, nah.

Actually my lifts are pretty much on the same level as other people of my weight with as little experience as I have when I looked it up online. This page shows one rep max. Beginner has gone for a month already. I started this week. I don't know my one rep max. I benched 45kg 8 x 3.

https://strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/male/kg

Get implants.