Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get startled or excited when I hear soemone say my name

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Even though it's nothing, when a foid classmate says my name (like "hey vermilioncore, when's this due?" Or "Vermilioncore, what did you get for number 31?") I feel scared, shocked, or happy because I never hear my name being said by anyone

It's weird tbh

i hate when ppl say my name because so many ppl in my life have messed it up

You've been starved of attention. The same is with most of us tbh.

The same thing happens to me ngl

Even if it's something like "John is right there sitting next to Arkantos" where I'm they use me a point of reference
I feel scared, shocked, or happy because I never hear my name being said by anyone

Yeah i feel like my life is changing or something

Even though it's nothing, when a foid classmate says my name (like "hey vermilioncore, when's this due?" Or "Vermilioncore, what did you get for number 31?") I feel scared, shocked, or happy because I never hear my name being said by anyone

Back then nobody was saying my name.

I do too, it's horrible. Nobody calls my name often, so it throw's me off guard. Or I think I'm in trouble. It's also a failo, as your reaction conveys that you have low status.