Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get so depressed with Chadlite guys I know who I'm acquainted with at the gym

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
When I see their instagrams. They all have good looking girlfriends. It seriously makes me want to throw up. And there's just me. That pitiful specimen subhuman. Every fucking girl I see with them are Stacylites or Stacies. This is just not fair.

The Chadlite guys get so many comments by girls who I know at the gym who never look at me in my face. I can't take this anymore.

There comes to a point where you realize you just can't anymore. I despise this fucking world. I fucking despise everyone. I'm fucking invisible. I hate this so much. I fucking hate all of you. You'd all ignore me irl too. You probably already have. Especially the women reading this. Fuck you. Fuck you all.

LMFAO. <<there's no gym for your face>> you guys don't listen to us oldcels instead you keep following what the lookism faggots say on this forum. If you are ugly, there's nothing you can do to change it. Building up muscles, dressing nicely only works if you are +6.

Robinxyz said:
LMFAO.  <<there's no gym for your face>> you guys don't listen to us oldcels instead you keep following what the lookism faggots say on this forum. If you are ugly, there's nothing you can do to change it. Building up muscles, dressing nicely only works if you are +6.

Why you torture yourself like this, it baffles me. We’re meant for lives of solitude.

Robinxyz said:
LMFAO. <<there's no gym for your face>> you guys don't listen to us oldcels instead you keep following what the lookism faggots say on this forum. If you are ugly, there's nothing you can do to change it. Building up muscles, dressing nicely only works if you are +6.

Works for 5/10s as well.

anincelforlifelol said:
When I see their instagrams. They all have good looking girlfriends. It seriously makes me want to throw up. And there's just me. That pitiful specimen subhuman. Every fucking girl I see with them are Stacylites or Stacies. This is just not fair.

The Chadlite guys get so many comments by girls who I know at the gym who never look at me in my face. I can't take this anymore.

There comes to a point where you realize you just can't anymore. I despise this fucking world. I fucking despise everyone. I'm fucking invisible. I hate this so much. I fucking hate all of you. You'd all ignore me irl too. You probably already have. Especially the women reading this. Fuck you. Fuck you all.

LMAO. Why do you hang out with them. Well, why did you go to the gym at the first place? Read my sig below --

*clears throat* *nasally voice* Just wanted to let you know that the term for “Stacylites” as you put it is Beckys.