Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I get sad when I see kids stuff

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
I choked up when I see things like little star wars toys/outfits or pokemon stuff or hotwheels, not because i'm a manchild but because it's a brutal reminder i'll never have a son.

why do you want to create more suffering?

Anyways you can hire the womb of a stacy-lite from some poor european country if you have enough money and a good lawyer

Brutal. I'll never have a son who I can play football with :feelscry:

I choke up when I see The cross of Iron and ill never have my son come up and tell me how it's a dumb boomer movie and that he maxxed my credit card on fortnite 2 skins. :cryfeels:

Graycel moment tbh
This. I used to be a wannabe breeder like op before discovering antinatalism and contemplating reproduction rationally. The most compassionate thing you can do for your hypothetical child is not bring them to this existence in the first place.

Jfl at anyone claiming to care about their offspring when you gambled the outcome of their lives so satisfy some normie delusion shit.

Graycel moment tbh

This. I used to be a wannabe breeder like op before discovering antinatalism and contemplating reproduction rationally. The most compassionate thing you can do for your hypothetical child is not bring them to this existence in the first place.

Jfl at anyone claiming to care about their offspring when you gambled the outcome of their lives so satisfy some normie delusion shit.
I never got to have a real childhood being so ugly and all. also i didnt have a father and was broke poor and being abused and only played video games which i regret. I think sometimes how cool it would be to give an off spring of mine a real childhood. :feelsUgh:.
It was never meant to be. :fuk::blackpill:

I never got to have a real childhood being so ugly and all. also i didnt have a father and was broke poor and being abused and only played video games which i regret. I think sometimes how cool it would be to give an off spring of mine a real childhood. :feelsUgh:.

Just hire a womb and give your child darknet growth hormone.

If you have the money i dont see why is not possible.

That seems like a more reasonable explanation for your feelings. You mourn the loss of your own unfulfilled childhood, so you have this urge to vicariously make up for it with your own child.

Problem is it would seem to me irrdeemably egotistical to bring another being into the world, whose fate you ultimately cannot guarantee nor control, in order to fulfill that desire.

Your own father may have had the same intentions creating your own shit life. Or at least there are many instances where that is the case, but people always think they will be the exception.

I have no problem with having offsprings. But I won't do that with my current job.

Yeah. Bringing another person into being soley for the purpose of experiencing missed childhood via proxy is not a good idea.

I'm not a manchild but I sometimes get sad too that I'm just not a kid anymore

No blackpill
Being happier
No puberty, so no attraction to girls yet fully
Being delusional
No stress

I'm not a manchild but I sometimes get sad too that I'm just not a kid anymore

No blackpill
Being happier
No puberty, so no attraction to girls yet fully
Being delusional
No stress
Same, i miss the simplicity of childhood when you are still not aware in what kind hell we are living in.

I want a daughter more than a son tbh.

But both would make me happy.

Why will you want to bring a child in this world. The odds are stacked against them. Like I said before there’s 10 cons for every one pro.

You have a natalist mindset set on reproduction, why? Does it give you a sense of immortality, because it’s not just to tell you. Or is it because you want to further 'your genes' because your genes aren’t really yours, with in a few generations your relation to future descendants will be the same as you’re related to the average stranger you walk pass on the street after genetic dilution. The only time you can possibly call it immortality or to truly further 'you genes' is if you reproduce asexually.

But like I said it’s not your genes. You are just the carrier( the car) while the genes is the driver, driving you, controlling you towards reproduction.

Last edited:

Anyways you can hire the womb of a stacy-lite from some poor european country if you have enough money and a good lawyer
tbh having children is immoral.

once tho I did look into it.
it costs around 35k usd when I did research on it but I would say someone should expect unexpected costs and should have at least 100k prepared, also do very through research, confirm everything with lawyers, see proof from older customers.
Graycel moment tbh

tbh
I want a daughter more than a son tbh.

But both would make me happy.
Fritzel cel? :feelsohh:
cuck detected :feelskek:
cope he is based if he is fritzel cel :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
cuck detected :feelskek:
Your biological imperative is literally to breed children, and if you have good genes you also want to raise them well. How is it cucked to want what you are designed for.
Mirin the goals. You gonna get cucked so fucking bad jfl. Over
Maybe, but I'll keep dreaming. It wouldn't erase the past, but it could restore balance in some sense

I choked up when I see things like little star wars toys/outfits or pokemon stuff or hotwheels, not because i'm a manchild but because it's a brutal reminder i'll never have a son.
I'll get sad because I used to have a bunch of Hot Weels and Matchboxes and toy airplanes my father would buy me and all my game consoles, all before my disgrace of a mother would throw them out without my consent or send them to cousins in my shithole. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

My father loved me so much and I want to rio my mom's arms and legs off from throwing everything I had as a kid. It makes me seethe when I hear others who got to keep their video games and toys. Another reason why I hate foids.

Your biological imperative is literally to breed children, and if you have good genes you also want to raise them well. How is it cucked to want what you are designed for.
your hypothetical daughter would only fuck with chads, you would spend at least 15 years raising her, spending a lot of money and time,
So any chad will fuck her and get her pregnant and then you have to raise Chad's children yourself, tell me how that doesn't make you a cuck:feelskek:

your hypothetical daughter would only fuck with chads, you would spend at least 15 years raising her, spending a lot of money and time,
So any chad will fuck her and get her pregnant and then you have to raise Chad's children yourself, tell me how that doesn't make you a cuck:feelskek:
No it wouldn't make me a cuck because parenting has a big influence on who girls are attracted to. Girls that end up getting gangraped by chads have been raised by aloof and unloving dads with fast life strategies. Ofcourse girls end up the female equivalent of that. If my daughter has my genetics that wouldn't happen to her

No it wouldn't make me a cuck because parenting has a big influence on who girls are attracted to. Girls that end up getting gangraped by chads have been raised by aloof and unloving dads with fast life strategies. Ofcourse girls end up the female equivalent of that. If my daughter has my genetics that wouldn't happen to her
:feelsseriously: I dont think so,

Yeah it's much better to breed an incel loser son with bad genes who has absolutely no value in 2021's dating market. Keep increasing the supply when demand is nonexistent. That's what the idiots in China and India thought too, now they each have a 40 million surplus of men simping all over OF because pussy is out of stock.

Bottom line, if you can't raise your daughters right then then don't have any kids at all. Your hypothetical son is going to be an incel or a faggot, but chances are even other gay dudes probably wouldn't want his ugly ass either

Yeah it's much better to breed an incel loser son with bad genes who has absolutely no value in 2021's dating market. Keep increasing the supply when demand is nonexistent. That's what the idiots in China and India thought too, now they each have a 40 million surplus of men simping all over OF because pussy is out of stock.

Bottom line, if you can't raise your daughters right then then don't have any kids at all. Your hypothetical son is going to be an incel or a faggot, but chances are even other gay dudes probably wouldn't want his ugly ass either
I agree, having children is horrible in today's world, I would not have any even if I could somehow to ascend

At least she's spreading YOUR genes that will be passed on via her because she has your genes. So at the end of the day, it's a win-win.