Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I get rejected by girls even when they have down syndrome

S

SirAntiSocial

Greycel
I was in the grocery store earlier this morning when I saw an 8/10 body from behind. When she turned around I noticed she had down syndrome. I thought to myself, what do I have to lose. So I took a chance. I asked her what her name was and she replied (I'm not gonna say her name in case you know anyone who has down syndrome named ____). Then I said her name was very pretty and she said thanks and immediately looked away. Then, I asked her if she ever wanted to grab coffee. She said no and walked away. I Fucking Hate Women. Anyone else have an experience quite like mine?

Funniest shit I read today :feelskek::feelskek:

Augestcels are really making some good LARPs

Awwwwwww....I feel for you......not!

Even downies aren't that retarded.

:feelskek:

I keked

Its your personality bro, also you are not entitled to anything
Get a new haircut an maybe a female with a extreme genetic problem that makes her IQ equal a potato might like you

I had a similar experience a week ago... except the girl was autistic. She was very ugly but my standards are low because my visage is a 0.1/10, so I gave it a shot. I walked up to her and said hi, but as soon I said that her mother popped out of nowhere and pushed me away... I can't even get an autist...

I had a similar experience a week ago... except the girl was autistic. She was very ugly but my standards are low because my visage is a 0.1/10, so I gave it a shot. I walked up to her and said hi, but as soon I said that her mother popped out of nowhere and pushed me away... I can't even get an autist...
Dang it sounds like you're a lost cause. It's over.

I don't know what to say.. but have u tried dating dead women I think it's only option left

I could never have sex with a girl with Mongoloid. Sorry.
That is really gross. I know girls with Mongoloid. It is not very pretty.
I'll be nice to them, offer them coffee out of sympathy, but that's about it.

re: dating dead women - Isn't my dating a high end sex doll the same thing? It feels like having sex with a corpse.

Last edited:
What the hell is Mog? Have sex?

What the hell is Mog? Have sex?
Mogged- this one basically means being dominated into submission by another male's aesthetics, one can be heightmogged by a tall chad, facemogged by an attractive chad, framemogged by a muscular chad, ect. There also exists obscure versions of the mog, such as the wristmog, eyemog, and the hairmog.

Mogged- this one basically means being dominated into submission by another male's aesthetics, one can be heightmogged by a tall chad, facemogged by an attractive chad, framemogged by a muscular chad, ect. There also exists obscure versions of the mog, such as the wristmog, eyemog, and the hairmog.
Thanks.

I was in the grocery store earlier this morning when I saw an 8/10 body from behind. When she turned around I noticed she had down syndrome. I thought to myself, what do I have to lose. So I took a chance. I asked her what her name was and she replied (I'm not gonna say her name in case you know anyone who has down syndrome named ____). Then I said her name was very pretty and she said thanks and immediately looked away. Then, I asked her if she ever wanted to grab coffee. She said no and walked away. I Fucking Hate Women. Anyone else have an experience quite like mine?

That's cold dude. You know a low tier chad is going to stick his 4 inch cock inside her one of these days

I was turned down by a midget and a crippled girl. Both fat and old, to top it off.

"There's someone out there for everyone," is such an empty sentiment. I can't imagine anyone believes it.

Potato girl prob has Chads number