Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get periodic urges to punch the shit out of something

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Whenever I witness potent suifuel such as chad messing around with girls. Also whenever I catch myself in the mirror or get heightmogged by a FHO

Yes. Whenever I look at myself I have the urge to destroy something.

I get this desire when i see couples or cute girls, just an intense anger and sadness.

The urge to act on it is becoming stronger as the years of isolation go on.

thats me every minute of my life

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
thats me every minute of my life

I usually make myself a cup of tea to calm myself down

_incelinside said:
I usually make myself a cup of tea to calm myself down

yucky

I used to punch and break things all the time. The only thing that helped were meds. I attempted to go with out medication and got sober, worked out, and ate cleanly for about two years. I still had bad episodes so I gave in to the meds. Shit works. So inb4 big pharma, REEEEEE LOL.

Same, I have a DIY punching bag set up in my room to release my anger on or just for fun and exercise. Ever since I was a kid I would punch walls, doors, ect... as a way to take out my anger and it still stuck with me

Popbob said:
Same, I have a DIY punching bag set up in my room to release my anger on or just for fun and exercise. Ever since I was a kid I would punch walls, doors, ect... as a way to take out my anger and it still stuck with me

BRTky.jpg

Popbob said:

aspie kek