Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I get panic attacks everytime I see a foid.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
My anxiety levels go through the roof every time I see them. My mind goes like " she's thinking I am ugly, she hates me". " I'm too ugly, she would never date someone like me". I'm not far from suicide. This year might be my last year on this planet. I'm slowly breaking.
I'm stuck in a body I hate; a life I don't want to live. I'm trapped and there's nothing I can do.

It is normal because they are literally aliens to us,we dont know how they will act towards us. We're literally aliens to foids since we're hated by them.

It is like a slave working in field and seeing his master coming and get anxious

I'm the same way when I go out. The worst is when you are in line and they are in front of you. I always have to walk out of the place.

When I'm at uni i can't even cope with severe masturbation and I have to endure their sexual power and value over me without being able to do shit

I feel similarly when I see a foid along with rage and hate. I also get extremely self conscious and start obsessively gazing at my reflection or phone camera to remind myself of my subhumanity along with occasionally making eye contact with her while looking down and avoiding looking at her if she sees me.

Why? They are human being. Thet dont give a fuck about you.

Stop being so egocentric thinking that everyone think about you when they see you.

NOBODY CARE ABOUT YOU
NOBODY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU

It is like a slave working in field and seeing his master coming and get anxious
Best analogy, you know they’re just plotting waya to make your life hell.

This only really happens to me when there's a big group of them now tbh. I was a wreck before being blackpilled by this forum.

no need, just get on with your day. ovethinking isnt healthy for your state of mind. Most women dont give a fuck about ugly men and are invisible to them tbh

i ususally get filled uncontrollable with rage, it's a big reason why i hate going outside

Whenever I go to the doctor I can feel my heart racing. Then they take my blood pressure and it's always high as is my pulse which skyrockets to well over 100. To make matters worse, I'm already on medication for this exact issue. It would be exponentially worse if it was a foid taking it.

The old disgusting landwhale receptionist yelled at me one day because I got in line instead of waiting in the designated waiting area. She humiliated me. Meanwhile when I was there last time a foid did the exact same thing and the landwhale didn't even say anything to her.

You'd think a geriatric landwhale wouldn't care as much about humiliating an incel since she is probably ignored by society as well. But this is the only opportunity for her to insult someone and yell at them and humiliate them. Behind every old geriatric landwhale hag is a bully.